Options

[Bug]: collected loot not added to inventory

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
I saw someone complain about this the other day (I think it was a weapon in endless) and now I've seen it myself.

I won three elemental items in the Lotus tower. These are items I not only picked up but saw in loot screen after finishing 5, 10, 15... levels.

After I got killed at level 30 I went to the inventory screen and saw I had 95 or so items piled up. I hit the other category button and found I had ZERO elemental items marked new. There were some worthless low-level reagents marked new but everything else was not new. FWIW, I tapped "other" again and scrolled to the bottom to make sure it wasn't just a problem categorizing the items but still had no new elementals.

Anyone else see this? Is it just the tower events that are bugged or are regular missions bugged?

Comments

• Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    1. If it the same rune that you already have, you got it but it wont show as a "new" item.
    2. If you has too much item, sometime it wont show up. Just sell off some junk, and it should show up the next time you enter inventory again.