Options

New recommended gs for all levels

Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
I think that with all the new elements and runes that you guys should change the recommended gs per level for all levels because honestly its maybe just a little misleading to new players because you cant tell me that the recommended gs would be the exact same because the runes themselves add a little gs...just sayin....this is only a suggestion,hence it being in the suggestion area

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    I think that with all the new elements and runes that you guys should change the recommended gs per level for all levels because honestly its maybe just a little misleading to new players because you cant tell me that the recommended gs would be the exact same because the runes themselves add a little gs...just sayin....this is only a suggestion,hence it being in the suggestion area

Thank you

Agree with you. It is confusing enough for player like me (who has been playing for 10 weeks now). Imagine you are new, do not have any idea about runes, no thoroughly guide provided, and some players do nor speak enough english or too shy to ask on chat or nobody answer them.
    They might get frustrated by first Cyclops and leave the game.

I am aware there is a primer on forum, but most newbie do not go here. The primer is very helpful but has not covered the runes rule (yet) last time i read it.

I can not find good enough idea to put here about the new gs suggestion, but maybe like : suggestion 1000 gs + fire defense. Or something like that?
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Higher gs levels and a slower droprate of reagents needed to increase gs level, would make new players feel they have no chance of levelling up and could scare more off than anything else.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.