Options

New Fire Tower Mission Not giving any reward

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
Anyone has the same problem? I have had a new mission after the update called "pass wave 10 in the fire tower".
I've passed that stage over 20 times, but no reward has come, no mission completed. I've given up over it, but I want to try it here to discuss the problem, to see if anyone else is having it. Also, question for iphone users: was the problem solved in a new update? Thanx a lot
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Anyone has the same problem? I have had a new mission after the update called "pass wave 10 in the fire tower".
    I've passed that stage over 20 times, but no reward has come, no mission completed. I've given up over it, but I want to try it here to discuss the problem, to see if anyone else is having it. Also, question for iphone users: was the problem solved in a new update? Thanx a lot

I think that one is pass wave# 10 and not any 10 waves. start from level 0 and reach level 10. you should get your reward.. :)
  • Options
    :D You didn't get it mate, I passed wavev from 0 to 35... around 20 times, no reward given
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    :D You didn't get it mate, I passed wavev from 0 to 35... around 20 times, no reward given

You have to beat wave 10 in TOWER OF HEROES, not fire lotus.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Ultra, thanks
  • Options
    amitsingh444amitsingh444 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Drops in both towers have reduced drastically. .. to the extent that its almost 0... not to mention whatever little drops is only green or less....
  • Options
    Agree. I only got lucky yesterday, a minute before server gone to maintenance I received godly helmet of resolve at 115 floor. Before that, I only had couple of purple things. I assume we just have to be patient. The good thing is that they resolved the selling bug, it's great actually.