Options

Issue with tower runs

Both times I used my precious 20 tokens for runs in tower the game locked up first time, second time it shut down completely. The bugs seen to be getting worse, not better. I start at lvl 100 so I can get prince reagents, and once I get to 120+ it messes up. This is really frustrating because this is the only area I can get the godly gear I need to complete my warrior. You guys kinda screw yourselves by not having the final tiered gear in offerings anymore, I mean what is there for me to buy now, and the only area I can possibly get them kicks me out twice in a row. 1 time is frustrating but it happens, back to back is a major problem that will keep me from playing the game. Please fix this and maybe through 40 gems my way so I can start over.

Comments

• Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    And now the server is down. There u have it.
  • Options
    New update, hopfully all is well now.
  • Options
    sasafrasssasafrass Registered Users 16 Posts
    Selling bug is fixed but as far as drop rates and what you were describing....only time will tell
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Aside from the timer bug, my beef with the tower is that there are waves where I don't get ANY drops at all. Not even a common item. Usually happens at waves 101-110.

Moloch replied in another thread that it's probable but highly unlikely. Okay. Once maybe but not several times.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    Aside from the timer bug, my beef with the tower is that there are waves where I don't get ANY drops at all. Not even a common item. Usually happens at waves 101-110.

Moloch replied in another thread that it's probable but highly unlikely. Okay. Once maybe but not several times.

Ye its happens 1/5 runs that 111-120 gives me like 2 common 2-4 regents and thats it
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    2014_04_02_23_36_42.jpg

Endless 126-130. Isn't it nice?
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    2014_04_02_23_36_42.jpg

Endless 126-130. Isn't it nice?

I have about 1,500 of those damm things, and about 2 hearts
  • Options
    People keep talking about how easy or is to get godly gear, is the drop rate better on ios or something, cuz after weeks of farming all I've gotten is godly breastplate of fortitude, which I rarely use because of the 50% iif hit.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    royl256 wrote: »
    People keep talking about how easy or is to get godly gear, is the drop rate better on ios or something, cuz after weeks of farming all I've gotten is godly breastplate of fortitude, which I rarely use because of the 50% iif hit.

IIF is a worthless stat. Don't bother with it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Omg, it's still happening, made or through 130 on tower, started over from 110 again and the game shut down at lvl 129, how am I supposed to get godly gear when the game fs up and I have to wait 2 hours because of it for my tokens to refill?