Options

offering tourney

2Next

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    oh no wait. Now you might get 15 rune offerings. Weeeee. Have fun fusing those into oblivion lol

Lol. i know right?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Wow. I resisted the urge and temptation to spend 5000 offering for 3 whole months!
    Reward: 50 iron and silver offerings.
    -_-
    Yes... I do see your point there. One minor thing you miss is guild prestige and rewards also.

Edit: Plus a chance of a godly item
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yes... I do see your point there. One minor thing you miss is guild prestige and rewards also.
    our guild has no requirements for offering tournament. And there is no prestige in a p2w event in my opinion. And once again what are the chances your guild will be in the top 2 spots. And i dont mean you personally, i mean anyone saving their offerings for a tourney. And you still only get one godly piece if you are. Think of all the proper runs you could make with all the pots and revives you would have if you just turned them in. Betcha have a better chance of getting a godly piece by using those pots over saving them for a touney.

So i didnt miss the guild thing. Same bewilderment applies to any guild that thinks a top spot in a p2w tourney is admirable.
  • Options
    MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    Wow. I resisted the urge and temptation to spend 5000 offering for 3 whole months!

Reward: 50 iron and silver offerings.

-_-

You also get VP. Very easy VP, why would you not save them and get nothing in return other than trash, when you can save them and get a chunk of VP for something you would have gotten nothing useful in return for.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Morim wrote: »
    You also get VP. Very easy VP, why would you not save them and get nothing in return other than trash, when you can save them and get a chunk of VP for something you would have gotten nothing useful in return for.
    who turns in offerings for the trash lol. You want the health, mana and revive pots. Those are not trash. Kinda beating a dead horse here now. Pots pots pots. And vp? Seriously? Pleeeeeenty of other opportunities to get your vp up with other tourneys. If your guild is looking at your vp in a p2w tourney i would find another guild.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    One other thing I didn't mention before is, if and when they increase level cap the offerings would be very handy with getting gear above lv49
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    With 1K iron , 500 silver and 6 gold will get not less than 200K vp so better to wait since whenever i use i will get pots so yeah it is better to wait
  • Options
    MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    who turns in offerings for the trash lol. You want the health, mana and revive pots. Those are not trash. Kinda beating a dead horse here now. Pots pots pots. And vp? Seriously? Pleeeeeenty of other opportunities to get your vp up with other tourneys. If your guild is looking at your vp in a p2w tourney i would find another guild.

I didn't mention the guild. I'm just saying, I would rather get a bunch of pots AND vp, rather then just potions... Know what I mean?
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Morim wrote: »
    I didn't mention the guild. I'm just saying, I would rather get a bunch of pots AND vp, rather then just potions... Know what I mean?

A bunch? Lol, why do you need vp if you're not gonna win?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.