Options

I lost my character data when i updated 1.2 patch I already sent ticket 10 days ago

Hello,

I already sent ticket 10 days ago but still didnt reply my ticket ım still waiting fix this problem. I use Sony Xperia Z phone. I have been played for 15 days Eternity Warriors 3. I so like this game but i have problem when i updated 1.2 Patch. I got sign in Google+ with Eternity Warriors 3 game then i played 15 days. Updated 1.2 patch yesterday. I login then i seems create new hero. Why is that ? I already created hero warriors 15 days ago and got sign in " Google " I played so many hours in 15 days. I think lost my characters data and progress. I already sign in google + and i was read " Glu Supports Answers Lost Characters Data and Progress " . " Google+ account automatically saved our games data if we are logged with google+ accounts. I already got it. What can i do for that ? If you help me im so happy for that thank you so much indeed.
IGN ( IN GAME NAME ): JudgementaL
Class: Warrior

Thank You,
Fatih HOCAOĞLU

Comments

• Options
    BradianBradian Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sorry you :( GLU - They will dont care . i'm play on iphone but i update patch 1.2 with ios 7.1 , i cant play in 15 day
  • Options
    coolmatt524@gmail.comcoolmatt524@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just lost my level 20 spent 70$ on the game logged in today to find out my character is missing ***?!!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this stuff can take months to resolve, because you're not really all that important to Glû.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.