Options

Godly of fortitude vs unbreakable/wondrous of resolve

tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
Anybody with high GS, could you please advice which items are better? Is IIF worth it? Im getting only fortitude items from endless.. is there a huge difference in IIF for instance, 100% vs %200, %200 vs %300, when do you start feeling the difference? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Personally, I have found no difference between 0 IIF and 400 IIF. I have tested both on legendary hellboy, and i still got unbreakables and prince shards.

So use godly/fort instead of unbreakable resolve. IIF is not worth it at all.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ok cheers mate, currently i swaped my resolve helm and pauldrons for godly fortitude, my IIF droped from 250% to 150% approximately, and i noted 1 thing hellboy and mobs in endless drops less items but higher quality, but may be its a coincedence. Today i found godly boots of fortitude with the current set up, still no gold lvl 44 sword though
  • Options
    See? It's just luck
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    I have less than 100% IIF but get Godly gear more than I need in endless, both resolve and fortitude. I don't know how much IIF affects the droprates but if I get the best gear possible i don't care.

So go with Fortitude when its stronger.
    (also means easier endless mode; more Wave completition)
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    iif works in normal dungeons , it is useless in endless
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    tbumbekov wrote: »
    Anybody with high GS, could you please advice which items are better? Is IIF worth it? Im getting only fortitude items from endless.. is there a huge difference in IIF for instance, 100% vs %200, %200 vs %300, when do you start feeling the difference? Thanks

Always look on GS as you standard. The higher the GS, the better. That's what the game introduced.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    tbumbekov wrote: »

Runes are Junk
    after fcukking drill in fcukker hole your all hero hit out rate or damage still same you can't even beat them in hellboy easily so this is the new glu tricks and asking you guys to spent more money into this fcukk game

godly item are now same rating with wondorous and unbreakable only effectively result in damaging all fcukker monster is try your best to up weapon attack 4000 critical damage or critical chance if possible and must stay in equip armor defending hp4000 above you will enjoy the show plus patient attention before entrance in fcukking cheat mission you have to get ready your all health & magic potion if you dont have it buy gem haha get it in store then u will easier passing all mission including tower endless mode sign up now before is too late offerings is over for 100000gem USD199.99 after all your name will be nice place #1 top one ranked on tower endless mode go hell glu
  • Options
    Runes are Junk
    after fcukking drill in fcukker hole your all hero hit out rate or damage still same you can't even beat them in hellboy easily so this is the new glu tricks and asking you guys to spent more money into this fcukk game

godly item are now same rating with wondorous and unbreakable only effectively result in damaging all fcukker monster is try your best to up weapon attack 4000 critical damage or critical chance if possible and must stay in equip armor defending hp4000 above you will enjoy the show plus patient attention before entrance in fcukking cheat mission you have to get ready your all health & magic potion if you dont have it buy gem haha get it in store then u will easier passing all mission including tower endless mode sign up now before is too late offerings is over for 100000gem USD199.99 after all your name will be nice place #1 top one ranked on tower endless mode go hell glu

Took me a while to read your post.

But now that i understand it?

amen.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Took me a while to read your post.

But now that i understand it?

amen.

Present day weapon hit rate are much closer and we can call it same attack no matter what you equip item Godly Wondorous Unbreakable when you are in Deadman's Pass facing the huge spider so what the big deal for current version ? After winning what you get receive reward from that hardful stage pass stage !
    Glu trying to cheat us all time i dont care up coming update this game nothing much different compare eternity warrior 2 PVP is spoil previous BossRush is ruined everything i very hate about this current version what for playing ?? Haha godly who what
  • Options
    Glu trying to cheat us all time

HEAR THAT GLU?! HEAR THAT?!?!

I agree
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    HEAR THAT GLU?! HEAR THAT?!?!

I agree

Pretty much useless, as in other posts stated that Devs dont read the forum. Its the poor moderators taking the fire.

Alot of 1 star rating in google play store now
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I Just don't get the Godly Talismans and rings. What is so godly about them if a godly talisman of the vulture is 159 gs lower than a transcendant talisman of berserker? I hope cc and cd are still better but who wants to upgrade a godly item to lose gs on something 2 tiers lower? SMH
  • Options
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    I Just don't get the Godly Talismans and rings. What is so godly about them if a godly talisman of the vulture is 159 gs lower than a transcendant talisman of berserker? I hope cc and cd are still better but who wants to upgrade a godly item to lose gs on something 2 tiers lower? SMH

That's how the jewelry works. It's the least useful godly you can find. Just keep farming for godly ring of berserker.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Godly zerker neck and ring not so useful tho they are only higher than the unbreak ones with 78gs only
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Everyone rages against Glu but they have produced this awesomely addicting game (even with updates) and guess what? It's FREE. You don't have to spend a dime if you don't want to. So, although the game sucks from time to time, I'm glad it's still available for me to say that.
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    Aleksie wrote: »
    Everyone rages against Glu but they have produced this awesomely addicting game (even with updates) and guess what? It's FREE. You don't have to spend a dime if you don't want to. So, although the game sucks from time to time, I'm glad it's still available for me to say that.

Everyone is mad at Glu because they RUINED an awesomely addicting game.

We should pat the developers on the back for making the game a good one.

We should blame Glu's greedy executives for trying to ruin the game, and give the developers a bad name.