Options

Better Timer for Tournaments?

ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
Current tourney says it ends in 1 days and we all know this is not the case since 1 days could mean 47 hours (I think) in glu game time. Is it too much to ask for a more accurate timer? Maybe instead of days you can have it say how many total hours are left.

Start the tourney off with 72 hours (3 days) or even 120 hours if you plan a 5 day tourney ( I hope not)

Its a suggestion I think many of us would like to see.

Duc

* 5 hours after my post the timer went from 1 days to 22 hours. LOL 1 day is 24 hours and 5 hours from that should be 19. *

Comments

• Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Yes, a few hours could make or break the 4356238477362 vp I need to get one of the 15,000 blue pauldrons of sellitude. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Spronk wrote: »
    Yes, a few hours could make or break the 4356238477362 vp I need to get one of the 15,000 blue pauldrons of sellitude. :rolleyes:

The hackers are that bad on Android?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Well it is much easier to code in HTML than whatever iOS uses... Explains why Android got the inventory lag issue fixed first.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    I played another glu game as wel. It seems like their timing scheme is the same with ew3.

On that game the times says 2 hours for anything between 2 hours and 2 hours 59 minutes.

And 1 min for anything between 1 min and 59 seconds.

Based in my observation, if the timer on ew3 says 2 days, it means anything between 48 hours to 71 hours 59 mins.

After it is less than 24 hours you will get the timer down per hour scale.
    And after it is less than 60 minutes, you get the timer based on minute scale.