Options

ice caverns kingdom

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    You guys are fighting like children and the only one who's winning this is Glu, who's obviously taking your money as you continue to play this...
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Man who said that we even spend a **** in the game , well for me i didn't dunno about other
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    You guys are fighting like children and the only one who's winning this is Glu, who's obviously taking your money as you continue to play this...

I haven't spent a lot of money on this game.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Here is some1 who rly understand the game and that declares what i say clearly and u still disagree for nothing guess what i am the one who made the thread if what i say doesn't please u , then no one tell u to go in and read .

I never said you lied when you used potions. I said you were lying when you said the maps were EASY. They're not. Especially the second map for mage. That ice arrow does way to much damage, and the freeze effect ruins my 9700 mage. Took two revives to beat him.

My first reply was actually BS. I was later able to beat the levels with some degree of consistency without pots. So I will admit that.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »

Winning this? It´s not really a competition, we are only expressing diffrent opinions. They have made a game and for that and to be able to continue supporting the game off course they need to get paid. The smal amount I´ve paid I did cause I felt like supporting the game after playing it for too long for free. And its only been to extend my inventory space.
  • Options
    I never said you lied when you used potions. I said you were lying when you said the maps were EASY. They're not. Especially the second map for mage. That ice arrow does way to much damage, and the freeze effect ruins my 9700 mage. Took two revives to beat him.

My first reply was actually BS. I was later able to beat the levels with some degree of consistency without pots. So I will admit that.

Good to hear the last part :)
  • Options
    Here u said it yourself kinda easy with 9.7K mage , then what u think will it be with 12K mage with 1 epic fire att rune and 1 rare fire att rune and 3 ice resist ones , and using NightFire
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    My warrior have 12,512gs w/ 3common fire att/3common,1rare ice resist/1epic fire resist..i beat the 4th kingdom without pots.....within 2mins

Kill first the archer don't mind the big spidy....
  • Options
    Lol the opposite , since the spider dies very fast for a mage 2 eruption sometimes 3 depends on the crits i get , so better to have 1 boss to kill rather than 2
  • Options
    dnumyarrajedodnumyarrajedo Registered Users 6 Posts
    mohammed are you sure you can easily beat the 2nd map w/ 11.5k GS???i get it you mean the normal mode..lol but what about the legendary mode???im pretty sure u cant beat that w/out using pots and revive...
  • Options
    Leg mode 1st map 1:50 secs /2nd map 2:20 secs with no pots,lol
  • Options
    mohammed are you sure you can easily beat the 2nd map w/ 11.5k GS???i get it you mean the normal mode..lol but what about the legendary mode???im pretty sure u cant beat that w/out using pots and revive...

Ehh.. of course we are all talking about Legendary mode here 0.o
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Lol the opposite , since the spider dies very fast for a mage 2 eruption sometimes 3 depends on the crits i get , so better to have 1 boss to kill rather than 2

Acctually Mohamed my tactic is kindof same as OnlylagcalkilMeow (omg what a nick to type)
    I only look at the archer and keep time my freezing and brute force attacking him, the spider kind of dies there meanwhile by getting hit by some fire anyway.
  • Options
    I freeze both and do lazer beam , spider dies and 1/4 of archer hp is down i avoid the 4 hits and freeze an eruption an etc