Options

Droprates nerf?

noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
While I was doing LHB while at work to pass time, seems the drop rates are terrible. I observed out of every 10 tries, I dont get any purple drops, not to mention gold drops. Or 10 kills I get roughly average of 2-3 purples.

Screenshot_2014-04-07-12-09-13.png

I have 404% IIF, I dont need anything actually but it seems sux, especially when seeing newer players spent that 4-7mins in killing him and getting tons of greens and white.

Just an observation,

Comments

• Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    ditto..my same experience
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have not made a bit of progress since the update. Same levels in both towers and can't beat the bosses that drop the regs to evolve gear. To be honest, it has become frustrating and I am mainly logging in to use tickets to run 90-100 in endless.

I made two gem purchases and it had shockingly little affect.
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    noob201 wrote: »
    While I was doing LHB while at work to pass time, seems the drop rates are terrible. I observed out of every 10 tries, I dont get any purple drops, not to mention gold drops. Or 10 kills I get roughly average of 2-3 purples.

Screenshot_2014-04-07-12-09-13.png

I have 404% IIF, I dont need anything actually but it seems sux, especially when seeing newer players spent that 4-7mins in killing him and getting tons of greens and white.

Just an observation,

yes they did indeed, intentionally, except for Endless tower
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Ever since the 1.2 update i havent found any DPSS in endless usually i always gets 1-2 DPSS in 8 runs now with 1.2 i havent found any not even a single drop...
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    They MUST fix drop rates, if nothing else...