Options

fused/evolved items should sell for more

kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
title says it all...we spend tons of gold fusing and evolving items. There is no reason two matching items one maxed out and one never fused should sell for the same.

Comments

• Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Agreed.

Been wondering about that. The more fused and evolved an item gets, the item should raise it's price as well. Not to mention 5 Demon Prince Soulshards which is fast becoming extinct with the current drop rates.
  • Options
    YosenYosen Registered Users 7 Posts
    +1.

That's a very good idea.
    Eventually we all sell those evolved items we used, and seeing the standard price we get for those items is discouraging.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yosen wrote: »
    +1.

That's a very good idea.
    Eventually we all sell those evolved items we used, and seeing the standard price we get for those items is discouraging.

I get you want them to be worth more and yes its logical if they where worth alot so I agree there.
    But "eventually we all sell thoose evolved items" <-- No we dont, are you really selling evolved items as the prices are today? You use them to evolve other items to get some freaky exp there, why would you sell'em for a few k gold?
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Its a good idea for the people that need the cash, but personally i never sell anything that is 2 star or over. I use it to fuse new equipment or save for fuse tourney. That is until they come to their senses and get rid of the cràp fests known as evo and fuse tourney.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    This has always been hard for me, even with some extra slots...I have like 15 golds in my inventory I have no intention of using but I wait for a new piece of gear to fuse/evo just to clear my inventory but I cant waste a 15/15 item to fuse anything less than another items 0/15 because of all the effort put in there. increasing the sale price based on the amount you put in them.

at least get 10-20% of money spent. a good gold costs several 100k to upgrade ( haven't priced out the cost but I know its up there) so if I got 50-100k on a 15/15 chad I wouldn't feel so butt hurt selling an item. This isn't a top priority for game changes for me but it would be nice if it was addressed as well.