Finally please expect.
  • Options
    migz0322migz0322 Registered Users 8 Posts
    How old are you?
    9 years old?
    Little Things. ^^
    Do not make life a game.

Finally please expect.
    Dude what the flying fck. We know you're retarded. Obviously the way you talk is proof enough. We know that even with the full backing of your company and cheats you bleed **** out of the pure awesomeness of Goodfellas. So die envious chingchong.
  • Options
    KoreaTelecomKoreaTelecom Registered Users 14 Posts
    are you not can speak english?
    please learned english :(
    After talk ok?
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Probably the spoiled little son of one of the higher ups. I wouldn't believe a grown man/woman would be acting this way, even with the backing of the company. Either way, probably got/gets picked on at school so they enjoy trying to be tough online.
  • Options
    Noob just stop. My eyes are bleeding reading your post. You must be brain damaged or has an inborn retardism. Life's hard no? Keep fighting little retard
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    Probably the spoiled little son of one of the higher ups. I wouldn't believe a grown man/woman would be acting this way, even with the backing of the company. Either way, probably got/gets picked on at school so they enjoy trying to be tough online.
    Dude be lenient. He is handicapped, he got a **** size of a pinky and he is suffering from a condition called retardism. So let him be the tough guy here, this is where he compensates for havin a small dck
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    migz0322 wrote: »
    Dude be lenient. He is handicapped, he got a **** size of a pinky and he is suffering from a condition called retardism. So let him be the tough guy here, this is where he compensates for havin a small dck

LOL - small so small.
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    Ign: JudgeDeathCZ
    Total gs: 15479 - mage: 7162gs monk: 4312gs warrior: 4005
    Vp: 1.583.944

May I join you?
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    Ign: JudgeDeathCZ
    Total gs: 15479 - mage: 7162gs monk: 4312gs warrior: 4005
    Vp: 1.583.944

May I join you?

Sorry, ATM we are looking for peeps with level 50 gold weapons and will put at least 2500 AP per PVP Major season. 13k GS on one character is what it usually takes to be in our guild.