Options

To GLU: regarding the poll

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
Dear Glu

Regarding the recent poll. I believe you are asking the wrong questions.

I have no idea if the game is too hard or not and so I have no idea if I want you to change it back.

Why? because I have no idea what the difficulty will be like once I get the elemental upgrades designed to make the new areas possible.

Why??
Because you made getting green/blue/purple elemental upgrades very difficult.

How is this the case???
  1. Lotus tower is a joke. My mage can finish level 120 of endless but only level 30 of the Lotus.
  2. Lotus tower only drops low-level junk. The only things worth keeping are the elemental agents. Not because they are any good but because obtaining them elsewhere is more difficult.
  3. Elements are expensive to upgrade and use.
  4. To be fully effective, elemental upgrades require three sets of top-level, fully-upgraded equipment.
  5. Acquiring multiple sets of upgraded armor and weapons requires months of drudgery.

I'm sick of all the farming this game requires. Every hour of fun requires 20 hours of farming. On the one had you make farming painful (slow sell, no multiselect, no repeat fight button, no sell options in the loot screen). On the other hand you make the need for farming HUGE. To advance forwards we often need better equipment. Once we finally get it farmed and upgraded we have some fun moving thru a particular endless level/boss fight/new area etc. Then we are stuck again with equipment that can't do the job and we get to farm again.

If I wanted to play Eternity Farmers I'd find my circa 1990 SIM Farm disk.

I understand I choose to play this game. I understand I can go elsewhere. Believe me, this fact has been on my mind a lot lately.

cheers

Comments

• Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    and we want beer tickets!
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    A Sixpack incoming in your mail, lol!
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Just to add to your list rewand; 6) in order for us to keep those extra sets, we need bag space which we haven't been given