Options

<<<<<update>>>>>

Shayne1Shayne1 Registered Users 28 Posts
Hey admin/develop team I'm getting tired of asking and I'm sure ur getting tired of replying with (it's in the works) but again I ask when are the iphone iOS 7.1 users going to be able to play the game again.... Please respond I myself don't even know why I haven't deleted the game if I can't play it but I've been hopeing for a fix Please get it done 5 weeks sounds extreme to fix a small update issue

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Let me restate this for all of you. Gluadmins don't know when the issue will be fixed. and devs don't read the forums. So just keep waiting.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Shayne1Shayne1 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Ok ultra I didn't know that you somehow had rights or permission to answer questions for them but thanks for your smart a$$ response that we are all tired of hearing!!
  • Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    This is a public forum and anybody can answer questions. Also the admins aren't on here too often in the day.

Ultra is correct here in that the dev teams are different from the forums staff so the dev team is not involved here. The forum staff can only relay messages but have no power with the game itself. It may be the same response that everybody is tired of hearing but that's just how things work here.

Make sure you've sent your ticket to Customer Care and just be patient as that's really the best thing you can do. Sorry about all the frustration, but please do not get upset at others just because they aren't the people you wanted responses from.
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Shayne1 wrote: »
    Ok ultra I didn't know that you somehow had rights or permission to answer questions for them but thanks for your smart a$$ response that we are all tired of hearing!!

And I'm tired of seeing the same old threads on this issue being posted. It's obscene. People don't bother looking at other answered threads. You can't just post the same thing because you didn't get the answer you wanted. It's like stabbing a dead pig. What's the point?

And I have the right to post whatever I want. Don't like it? Haha, since you're not a mod, what are you gonna do?

I wasn't even rude. And I don't have the right or permission to answer for mods or admins. But I have a right to post whatever the hell i want.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Kuro wrote: »
    This is a public forum and anybody can answer questions....

Hey, great tag box Kuro! :) I don't know the proper name for it...

and Shayne, as an alternative you could always buy an android! The S5 is out now, check out the water testing on youtube, and the note 4 is coming out in a few months.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts

and Shayne, as an alternative you could always buy an android! The S5 is out now, check out the water testing on youtube, and the note 4 is coming out in a few months.

Why bother with a slow android when iphone 6 is released later this year. Atm buy the 5s if you want the best phone availbe
  • Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts

Oh haha thanks, it's just my signature.

Also to add on, you don't know if it's a small issue or not. These people are giving some good tips here and they aren't admins. These are your options and if they aren't to your liking then you'll just have to wait like everybody else.

If you do plan on switching your devices, you can attempt to save your files via iFunBox or and equivalent so that you may be able to transfer and save your stuff during the move. It's not guaranteed but it may work. I even suggest doing this anyways regardless if you're switching devices or not just so you at least have the files on hand.
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Why bother with a slow android when iphone 6 is released later this year. Atm buy the 5s if you want the best phone availbe
    it sounds like to me the problem is with the ios7.1 update, or at least it sounds that way from his post. Wouldnt a new phone come with the newest ios update? So that wouldnt solve the problem. I didnt update my phone or ipad so im not sure if its only ios 7.1 users that cant play. And getting an android phone might help to play the game. But after you play the game your stuck with an android phone.....blech. Juuuust kiddin, to each their own.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    It seems that it's only one kind of iPhone experiencing the issue.. My iPad is fully updated and the game works fine.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    It seems that it's only one kind of iPhone experiencing the issue.. My iPad is fully updated and the game works fine.
    well thats good to know. Imwas holding off updating ipad because of the issues with the game. Anyone else have the newest update on ipad and things are fine ?
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    well thats good to know. Imwas holding off updating ipad because of the issues with the game. Anyone else have the newest update on ipad and things are fine ?
    I have done it successfully on both my mini iPad and my iPhone 5. No issues.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Its only an issue for iPhone 4s and lower with iOS 7.1. You see, I have an iPhone 5s running iOS 7.1 and I have no issues.