Options

Hahaha

Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
Haha from post earlier you all know from pm you've sent me that this is devins old worker that hacked her account she laid me off work so I'm messing up her social life. I've hacked her Facebook account I hacked this and her email but she got the email back. But bann her account she is ungrateful and ill do anything I can to get her back just like how she fired me making it hard to provide for my family so **** Devin she can go to hell. Pm for her fb password and we will f her life up just like she did mine. So far glû amid reported this so now she will be banned and she can cry and cry all she wants. This is so funny it's her fault she told me her password and I stole her ipad from work. I'm spending money on her cc. I like revenge. **** you all bann this account Devin Delaney is a stupid ***** that gets **** handed to her and doesn't work for ****.

Comments

• Options
    Your posts contradict each other. In your closed thread, you called the original BlackWidow a guy, and you said you were a girl. Now you are saying that BlackWidow is a girl? What the f*ck?

Second, why would your EMPLOYER give you a password to something that is private to her? I know the original BlackWidow. She doesn't seem that dumb......

Third, how would you get her iPad AFTER she fired you? You would think that after you fired someone, you would never allow them near you again right? She probably would have watched you if you ever walked into her bridal shop.

And I don't get how can you ruin her social life? BW was nice, and she had money. A lot of money. Hacking her facebook page isn't going to "ruin her life". In the end, if you really aren't BW, then you're just risking getting caught by the cops. On top of that, you're posting that you hacked everything ONLINE?! When everyone can see it? For a hacker, you must be a dumbass.

Mind=Blown

Either stop trolling, BlackWidow, or if you're not BW, then stop making me think too much. That is what Calculus is for.
    You sound dumb your self put two and two together why would the original account holder be saying this and trying to get banned. You said she like this game and she was nice. But no I know all this because I read her pm you sent her some and I read from others concluding what she does and that's what I did summed it all up and made post about it doesn't take a rocket sciencetist. Her password was grizzly49233 very easy. So then once I was on I read where you asked what she did in life and found out what her dad does and her then I read post to a saarth or something like that talking about what she drove and etc so I took pictures then uploaded them. Then I got into her sent tickets mailbox and screenshot red where she got gems from her old account recovery. So hmmm I don't think I'm dumb at all funny thing about this is if she ever does try to play she will be banned so haha. Oh and I knew she was a girl I just kelp saying he because what girl plays game inless she's ugly so it got stuck in my head he he he. So **** you all and bann this account. Oh btw I have my own account just think this is fun and yeah ive seen her in worlds and she was a ***** to me so f her. I sent a ticket in saying I forgot my password and all you have to do is type the username in and I got all her info got onto her account and now I'm ****ing her fourm up. Pretty clever. Good luck.
  • Options
    Put two and two together be hasn't been on in how long about 27 days right. I know I know cause I have her added in game but now she's reseted hahahahaha. And she hasn't been on fourms in awhile has she nope. Wanna know why huh huh I hacked her fourm account I'm jb and got banned for hacking on leaderboard but I'm still aloud to get on. But I can say one this bw can't haha she's lvl 1 gfffffff ***** and soon her fourm account will be also.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    This thread has been closed and the user Devin Delaney will be restricted from posting.

We do not tolerate drama and trolling on our forums. Any further new threads will also be closed and if this continues we will start enforcing banning.

Please enjoy the community and our games, do not cause drama and disruption. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.