Tower of fire lotus still hard aswell
4th kingdom no new map

Comments

• Options
    Jt11727Jt11727 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I would also like to know the answer
  • Options
    hieuhe910hieuhe910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think thats schedule maintenance. Maybe update in next week after Fuse tourny
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Think it has been said that updates where going to be every two weeks, so next update might not be until middle of next week.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Think it has been said that updates where going to be every two weeks, so next update might not be until middle of next week.

The update was for the God of Gold sale and the weekend tournament.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

God of Gold. Where you can spend thousands and never get what you want!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts

lol, you probably show up in Moloch's dreams
  • Options
    Spronk wrote: »
    lol, you probably show up in Moloch's dreams

I am taunting him. TORTURING HIM!! RUINING HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UltraSceptile-****ing off teachers and tyrants since 2000!
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

IDEA: Every offering type to have a guaranteed item. (Ideally one you could benefit from, the game could look at your current gear and offer an upgrade on your lowest piece of gear as the guaranteed item).
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    IDEA: Every offering type to have a guaranteed item. (Ideally one you could benefit from, the game could look at your current gear and offer an upgrade on your lowest piece of gear as the guaranteed item).

I do believe the idea of a guaranteed item is actually being discussed! Though, it wouldn't likely be unique to each player- more likely to be universal.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I do believe the idea of a guaranteed item is actually being discussed! Though, it wouldn't likely be unique to each player- more likely to be universal.

that would be a good idea... Or.. even if we spend 10 God of Gold or God of Runes, to let us choose one from the complete list..
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts

Ha. I did a 10x spin when they had the sale for 440 gems or something. Got fiery wings, godly ring of the zerker, two wondrous resolve helmets, and two heaps of cash xD i was set for a week lol
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Ha. I did a 10x spin when they had the sale for 440 gems or something. Got fiery wings, godly ring of the zerker, two wondrous resolve helmets, and two heaps of cash xD i was set for a week lol

Please....please...keep your good luck to yourself. You're making me cry.:(
  • Options
    ElrinderElrinder Registered Users 10 Posts
    that would be a good idea... Or.. even if we spend 10 God of Gold or God of Runes, to let us choose one from the complete list..

The funny thing is that two weeks ago I almost certainly would have purchased on the gold offering discount. But now why bother? The chances of getting a good upgrade are minuscule, and even if I did I couldn't evolve it because reagents aren't available. Combine that with the almost certainty of quitting in a week or two if things stay broken, and spending money looks really silly.

If it looked like things were going to get fixed that would be one thing, but the reagent and gold drop rates have been known about and unaddressed for weeks. I could spend money and dump more money into something broken and give the developers incentive NOT to fix it. Why would I do that?
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Elrinder wrote: »
    The funny thing is that two weeks ago I almost certainly would have purchased on the gold offering discount. But now why bother? The chances of getting a good upgrade are minuscule, and even if I did I couldn't evolve it because reagents aren't available. Combine that with the almost certainty of quitting in a week or two if things stay broken, and spending money looks really silly.

If it looked like things were going to get fixed that would be one thing, but the reagent and gold drop rates have been known about and unaddressed for weeks. I could spend money and dump more money into something broken and give the developers incentive NOT to fix it. Why would I do that?

How dare you imply that our loving and caring Glu only care about money?! You deserve to be burried alive for being right!