Options

Just a suggestion...

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
I have a suggestion for reagents.

Why don't you implement a "reagent trade up system".

For instance; 10 demon bloods=1 demon sigil; 25 sigils=1 demon heart; 50 demon hearts=1 sshard... ect for all reagent types.

I think that impatient people would still pay gems to upgrade their equipment, and those not spending incredible amounts of money would have another way to upgrade gear through farming and long hours.

Just my 2 cents

VykusSouldrinker

Comments

• Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    This game is about progression through drop, not about trading 100 grey swords for 1 purple or whatever you are suggesting. Thats just doesn't feel right.

Btw if you farm for "LONG HOURS" you will get all the reagents you need anyway.
  • Options
    Lieto wrote: »
    This game is about progression through drop, not about trading 100 grey swords for 1 purple or whatever you are suggesting. Thats just doesn't feel right.

Btw if you farm for "LONG HOURS" you will get all the reagents you need anyway.

Lol you didn't even read the post then just make some half-*** comment. Im talking about reagents only, not gear. And its not true that farming for long hours gives you the reagents you need. You will get reagents, but not necessarily the reagents you NEED.

Whatever, it was a good idea, just that Glu might lose money, not sure about the logistics
  • Options
    you know what analogy means, right?
    I am just tired of all the kids who want everything for free.

If glu would want you to get more purple or blue reagents you would have it. But they don't. So why suggest things like that?
  • Options
    Lieto wrote: »
    you know what analogy means, right?
    I am just tired of all the kids who want everything for free.

If glu would want you to get more purple or blue reagents you would have it. But they don't. So why suggest things like that?

My friend I am 34 years old, please don't refer to me as a kid. I don't want everything for free, I'll drop a few bucks/month, but I can't afford much as I am in a hard financial place right now and unfortunately RL bills trump an app game.

I was just suggesting this as a way to help people who farm and farm but can't seen to get that 1 or 2 sshards they need, or to get those hearts. You would still need to farm the reagents but then you could "trade them up".

The rune system is similar which is why I was suggesting it also...
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    My friend I am 34 years old, please don't refer to me as a kid. I don't want everything for free, I'll drop a few bucks/month, but I can't afford much as I am in a hard financial place right now and unfortunately RL bills trump an app game.

I was just suggesting this as a way to help people who farm and farm but can't seen to get that 1 or 2 sshards they need, or to get those hearts. You would still need to farm the reagents but then you could "trade them up".

Ehrm. The idea it basically good. That would be helpful for new or mid level gamers. And for a shard hunter like i am.

But see it this way : i have 1500 sigils, 300 each of eyes and blood, and about 150 hearts. (All dp).
    So if glu implements your ide, i would get those shards easily by swapping.
    And i guarantee every player who has 10000+ gs would have similar amount of reagents as i do, if not more.
    The only thing that slower the progress of high end players are shards. (Taken you have some of those ub/goldly).
  • Options
    Ehrm. The idea it basically good. That would be helpful for new or mid level gamers. And for a shard hunter like i am.

But see it this way : i have 1500 sigils, 300 each of eyes and blood, and about 150 hearts. (All dp).
    So if glu implements your ide, i would get those shards easily by swapping.
    And i guarantee every player who has 10000+ gs would have similar amount of reagents as i do, if not more.
    The only thing that slower the progress of high end players are shards. (Taken you have some of those ub/goldly).

Ok well thats a good point. Maybe they could scale it up for higher level reagents. Make minion reagents take less, fiend take a little more, ect..

So maybe with DP reagents its something like this; 50 dp sigil=1 heart; 75 dp hearts=1 DP sshard... that would mean you would need 3750 sigils to get a sshard from scratch, but at least you would have that option...

It probably wouldn't work without some really good numbers crunching but I think it has potential...
  • Options

first off i wasn't referring to you
    second — i don't mean that you should spend money, i mean that you should play how the game is meant to be played — farming, farming and some more farming.