Options

Farming Helgard vs LHB

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
A while back there was a post comparing Helgard and it's 25,000 XP with Hellboy and is 72,000xp. The assumption that Helgard gave more coin because it had boxes and vases to raid was also noted. I did some comparisons and found more information

see http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99951-Simple-way-to-get-more-reagents-xp-and-cashh&highlight=farm+helgard

It takes me 0:3:25 to do Helgard and 0:1:15 to do LHB. This including 25 seconds for the load-up and loot screen transitions. I started with all my optional inventory sold and ran each one until I was full. Then I sold everything and compared my starting cash to ending cash.

Area
Runs
TTL seconds
XP / minute
Coin / minute

Helgard
(55k / 615 * 60) 5,365

LHB
(77K / 360* 60) 12,833

I realize the sample size is small. I realize that comparing 3 Helgard runs to 5 LHB runs because that's what fits in my open inventory makes for a rough comparison. At the same time, this methodology factors in the value of the items won and not just the chance of finding coin pots. Farming Helgard gives little chance of winning something useful whereas LHB has a much better chance of winning Unbreakables or DPSS etc.

Your millage may vary. BTW, the slow-running vs hard-hitting nature of a Mage skews the numbers a bit as well.

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    LHB ofc more unbreak and more things to sell and u will get dpss