Options

Wings for every map and more

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
Wings are really cool in ew3 but I have an awesome idea that I have already posted on the "Elemental wings" thread. I will restate it simply because it is too amazing to not be taken seriously.

As we all know, the first map which I would consider being the fire map has the wings of Abad'kun on champion netherborn which I have never gotten after 2000 tries god ***nit! Since the new map of ice just came out, I think there should be another pair of wings on the last level eventually. These wings would be made of ice instead. I also think that glu will make a map of lightning afterwards because it seems logical. On that future map, there should be a pair of lightning wings on the last level also. This means that every maps would get a pair of wings and we should be able to put runes on them but it would have to be the same kind of element. Ex: ice wings=ice rune only. Finally, in my opinion there should be this last map called "the map of the gods" or other name. In this last map of the game, there would be one boss only and he would have all the elemental powers. This boss could give these amazing wings where you can put all the different types of runes so fire, ice and lightning at the same time. If you only put a fire rune on them, they would only show fire but if you put all three types of runes, they would show ice, lightning as well as fire.

I think this would be a very good way to conclude ew3 before making ew4. This would simply be amazing!! I'm sorry if you are having trouble understanding what I am saying. It's just that I need some sleep now :) Feel free to comment.

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    They kind of already made 'lightning wings' with the last jade forest event..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    They kind of already made 'lightning wings' with the last jade forest event..

True but these were just limited edition wings so it doesn't really count.
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    True but these were just limited edition wings so it doesn't really count.

Yea, I guess they could make lightning wings with an appearance similar to the effect of a lightning rune on a weapon.. Don't think it'd look that great though.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Yea, I guess they could make lightning wings with an appearance similar to the effect of a lightning rune on a weapon.. Don't think it'd look that great though.

No I never said that the wings needed the same effect as the runes do on a weapon. That would look terrible lol
  • Options
    It should be a completely new design like the wings of Abag'Kun
  • Options
    I meant a same general design concept, not simply a little lightning ball on the tips of a pair of wings lol
    Jewelz
  • Options
    I meant a same general design concept, not simply a little lightning ball on the tips of a pair of wings lol

Ikr that would look so retarted lol
  • Options
    Off the topic of this thread, but might you know how to go about getting the member ranking under your name to change? I'm assuming it's based on number and quality of posts. Idk though xD
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Off the topic of this thread, but might you know how to go about getting the member ranking under your name to change? I'm assuming it's based on number and quality of posts. Idk though xD

I just got 100 posts so now I am an experienced member. Im pretty sure you need 50 posts to become a junior member. After 100, if u want to become a senior member, you need 500 posts I think. Ultrascept was crazy enough to get there and have more posts then the glu admin lol. If u want to upgrade fast, I suggest that u just spam the forums with random letters lol
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I just got 100 posts so now I am an experienced member. Im pretty sure you need 50 posts to become a junior member. After 100, if u want to become a senior member, you need 500 posts I think. Ultrascept was crazy enough to get there and have more posts then the glu admin lol. If u want to upgrade fast, I suggest that u just spam the forums with random letters lol

Hey...hey...hey.

Don't you dare talk to your seniors like that!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Lol I doubt spamming the forums would get me very far in the eyes of the moderators.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Lol I doubt spamming the forums would get me very far in the eyes of the moderators.

Well, don't spam. Just force yourself into every thread possible. And answer every question you see.

Oh, and TROLL MOLOCH!!!! I must appear in his nightmares now! Lol.
  • Options
    Hey...hey...hey.

Don't you dare talk to your seniors like that!

Sorry master... lol
  • Options

Lol that would be pretty funny though. Everyone would get ****ed off at you haha.
    Anyways you are at 31 posts. Keep it up! :)
  • Options
    Everyone would get ****ed off at you haha.

Oh, so true, so true.

UltraSceptile-****ing off teachers and tyrants since 2000.
  • Options
    Well, don't spam. Just force yourself into every thread possible. And answer every question you see.

Oh, and TROLL MOLOCH!!!! I must appear in his nightmares now! Lol.

Scept, everyone hates u on the forums now lol. But, I have to say you have great comebacks and funny ones too. I think Im the only one who doesn't hate you lol.
  • Options
    Could just bump a single thread on the japanese thread a thousand times..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Scept, everyone hates u on the forums now lol. But, I have to say you have great comebacks and funny ones too. I think Im the only one who doesn't hate you lol.

I hope that gluadmin doesn't hate me. He's unbanned me twice now. If Moloch was in charge, i would have been perma banned by now.
  • Options
    Could just bump a single thread on the japanese thread a thousand times..

Not so easy. You can only post one thing every 60 seconds.
  • Options
    Oh, so true, so true.

UltraSceptile-****ing off teachers and tyrants since 2000.

Lol same here but since 1999. Today I photocopied my friends answers for a geography homework and it looked really realistic lol. I just beat a new record of laziness hahaha.
  • Options
    Lol same here but since 1999. Today I photocopied my friends answers for a geography homework and it looked really realistic lol. I just beat a new record of laziness hahaha.

I just say i left my homework at home in Algebra 2. That teacher sucks it up every time.

What's funny is that I'm supposed to be nerd of the school, and also a role model. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  • Options
    The hw in geography was actually really easy but I just said **** this!! lol. I don't study for the test and I get 95% anyway lol
  • Options
    Freddy, let's race. First one to get godly bracers of resolve wins!

Oh, and log back on. We need you to seal the deal for second place!

Apparently a ton of people in Addiction need a godly helm of fortitude.
  • Options
    Wats the deal? I need that helm too. I said I would get 20k only cuz I have no coins and reagents right now and I'm done 20k already now. You know I got godly boots of resolve yesterday right when u left. I couldn't believe it. Im leaving forum now.