Options

Recent Update 4/10

SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
This update supposedly fixed the issue where the game would not load on certain iPhone devices.
Can we get confirmation? I've got a few friends whom I need to relay this to if it's true.
Jewelz

Comments

• Options
    Shayne1Shayne1 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I use iphone 4 on iOS 7.1 still no fix on loading issue for me
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I was hoping for a fix of the slow selling bug..

tbh, there is no difference I can see
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    This was just a weekly maitinence not. Bug fix update. But yeah looooads of people have left and its leaving since 1.2 launch so i hope they fix. It allready killed #2 guild on iOS side
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    This was just a weekly maitinence not. Bug fix update. But yeah looooads of people have left and its leaving since 1.2 launch so i hope they fix. It allready killed #2 guild on iOS side

I noticed that iAlliance isn't even top 50 anymore. Not even top 100....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »

iAlliance has not been "killed." We've moved to a new guild called iPhilippines. This guild currently has only 22 people or so and we're mainly saving up cash to participate in later events. We'll be back with a vengeance. We never actually had anyone affected by the iPhone bug; don't make assumptions.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    iAlliance has not been "killed." We've moved to a new guild called iPhilippines. This guild currently has only 22 people or so and we're mainly saving up cash to participate in later events. We'll be back with a vengeance. We never actually had anyone affected by the iPhone bug; don't make assumptions.

iALLIANCE was brutally murdered. Trust me.

Too many people quit. Remember BRADIXXX? He's high up in leaderboards. And then they banned him.

iA has been revived. If you had merely moved, you would have a lot more than 22 members.
  • Options
    It has not been murdered lol. Trust me. Nobody even quit. We only ever had 22 active members. The rest were all inactives getting no VP in tournaments >.<
    And Brad has been unbanned and has started over.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    It has not been murdered lol. Trust me. Nobody even quit. We only ever had 22 active members. The rest were all inactives getting no VP in tournaments >.<
    And Brad has been unbanned and has started over.

He's starting over?

I have to hand it to him. He must love this game very much. I would quit.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    He's starting over?

I have to hand it to him. He must love this game very much. I would quit.

Yeah, reset to beginner? I'd be outta there too...
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Shayne1 wrote: »
    I use iphone 4 on iOS 7.1 still no fix on loading issue for me

Downgrade your phone to ios 7.0.6. It will allow u to play the game again. Make sure u make an iCloud backup before u downgrade cuz if u dont, ur ****ed
  • Options
    GodOfKaosGodOfKaos Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have iPhone 5S and I'm in full running condition :P I heard it was only iphone 4's and below
  • Options
    GodOfKaos wrote: »
    I have iPhone 5S and I'm in full running condition :P I heard it was only iphone 4's and below

Yeah. It is.