Options

DC hearts...

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Real quick, best dungeon(not Nian) for DC hearts?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Real quick, best dungeon(not Nian) for DC hearts?

Thanks

Temple's Secret Chamber.

Be aware, though. Sometimes, the last boss in a level will not even drop reagents. I have gone through Thrundheim a lot, only to find in horror that at least 1/4 of the time, there were no reagents at all.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Temple's Secret Chamber.

Be aware, though. Sometimes, the last boss in a level will not even drop reagents. I have gone through Thrundheim a lot, only to find in horror that at least 1/4 of the time, there were no reagents at all.

Thanks! yeah I noticed that too. So ridiculous, all bosses should drop at least 1 reagent, especially now since 1 is the MOST they can drop, it should be a guarantee every time that you will get SOME kind of reagent
  • Options
    Thanks! yeah I noticed that too. So ridiculous, all bosses should drop at least 1 reagent, especially now since 1 is the MOST they can drop, it should be a guarantee every time that you will get SOME kind of reagent

No problem
  • Options
    No problem

Oops , I meant DC hearts... What is the best dungeon. Currently on L Nian, cannot beat him so I am trying to evolve gear, I need DC hearts. I have been farming Ning Yuan with not much luck
  • Options
    Oops , I meant DC hearts... What is the best dungeon. Currently on L Nian, cannot beat him so I am trying to evolve gear, I need DC hearts. I have been farming Ning Yuan with not much luck

That swordsman in Temple's Secret Chamber drops it, but it's pretty rare. Runes don't help that much, don't really bother socketing gear that you will later replace.

If I were in your place, I would just die on Leg Nian till I got his moves down. Then, start farming him at around 3-5 minute kills. You will die sometimes, but the drop rate will still be better than any regular level.

Ning Yuan is going to be very hard to find hearts. I never farm that level.
  • Options
    That swordsman in Temple's Secret Chamber drops it, but it's pretty rare. Runes don't help that much, don't really bother socketing gear that you will later replace.

If I were in your place, I would just die on Leg Nian till I got his moves down. Then, start farming him at around 3-5 minute kills. You will die sometimes, but the drop rate will still be better than any regular level.

Ning Yuan is going to be very hard to find hearts. I never farm that level.

You mean Temple of Vaj'Ra, the dungeon right before Nian right?
  • Options
    You mean Temple of Vaj'Ra, the dungeon right before Nian right?

Nope. There is a level after Temple of Vaj'Ra. The final boss is a skeleton.
  • Options
    Nope. There is a level after Temple of Vaj'Ra. The final boss is a skeleton.

Oh yeah yeah ok got it..
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    If you can't beat LNian at least 2-3 out of 10 times you need a better weapon, upgrading armor probably won't be a huge deal.
    Do you have L31 yellow from LCyclop?