Options

Quick question

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Hey guys

I am currently stuck on the level right before L Nian, my GS is 4100, but I have close to 800 more GS in gear(Transcendant Helm of Resovle, Impervious Pauldrons, Transcendant Chest) and a couple others. Plus my 31 Gold sword is at 15/15 and will increase almost 300 GS if I max it.

I have been farming DC hearts for these gear upgrades, and I have DP reagents from spins.

My question is, I have about 800 Gems that I saved and I haven't used. What would be the best way to use thdm to help me advance?

Should I max the sword out(which would take about 200 gems)? Then max the the Transcendant helm?

Pretty much reagents is the only thing I should spend the gems on correct? Any other way I can use them to help me advance?

Thanks

VykusSouldrinker

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Lvl 31 gold max should be good to beat Nian. Once u able to beat nian, it drops reagents needed to max transcendent gear...no need to spend further gems for transcendent helm
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Hey guys

I am currently stuck on the level right before L Nian, my GS is 4100, but I have close to 800 more GS in gear(Transcendant Helm of Resovle, Impervious Pauldrons, Transcendant Chest) and a couple others. Plus my 31 Gold sword is at 15/15 and will increase almost 300 GS if I max it.

I have been farming DC hearts for these gear upgrades, and I have DP reagents from spins.

My question is, I have about 800 Gems that I saved and I haven't used. What would be the best way to use thdm to help me advance?

Should I max the sword out(which would take about 200 gems)? Then max the the Transcendant helm?

Pretty much reagents is the only thing I should spend the gems on correct? Any other way I can use them to help me advance?

Thanks

VykusSouldrinker

1- That is not a quick question, it is a long question
    2- This is another 'please read' thread, where you have to open then read to see what it is about. One of my pet hates but maybe that is just me. A better subject would be "quick question about how to spend gems" or something like that.

ok let the hate begin.
  • Options
    hisagihisagi Registered Users 19 Posts
    2- This is another 'please read' thread, where you have to open then read to see what it is about. One of my pet hates but maybe that is just me. A better subject would be "quick question about how to spend gems" or something like that.

ok let the hate begin.

Yeah how about stfu and answer his question rather than waste a post just b*tching about it, what is wrong with you people.
    Vykus just follow jaggus advice. Dont use gems for anything right now just farm nian for reagents. If he takes too long too kill then put on a couple of ice runes . That should help a bit. Save your gems because you will need it after completing the map for stuff like combining runes and perhaps demon prince soulshards for whatever lvl 44 weapon you find in towers.
  • Options
    You are right. I'm very silly in suggesting subjects reflect what they are talking about. Every thread should be "please read" or "quick question" or "something interesting here"

Hisagi, in some languages means butt sniffer also so that's strange you should name yourself that, or maybe not!! :)
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    For me i would absolutly buy 40 inventory spots *_*
  • Options
    jaggu wrote: »
    Lvl 31 gold max should be good to beat Nian. Once u able to beat nian, it drops reagents needed to max transcendent gear...no need to spend further gems for transcendent helm

So with a max 31 Gold sword(Lord Shonnell) with a green ice rune in it I should be fine to defeat L Nian, and save the rest of my gems?

That will still only give me about 4400 GS though, this will be enough??

Thanks
  • Options

ok let the hate begin.

I'm sorry I offended your sensitive nature by not naming my thread correctly. Seriously dude, get a life. It's an internet forum.
  • Options
    I'm sorry I offended your sensitive nature by not naming my thread correctly. Seriously dude, get a life. It's an internet forum.

I think your intelligence Is not very high because you misunderstood me entirely.
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    So with a max 31 Gold sword(Lord Shonnell) with a green ice rune in it I should be fine to defeat L Nian, and save the rest of my gems?

That will still only give me about 4400 GS though, this will be enough??

Thanks
    I am in basically the same spot you are. I have a level 31 gold sword from LC at 15/15. But mine only has CD so it's not quite as good as yours. I put a blue fire attack rune in it because it was the only blue one I had and I just wanted the biggest boost in damage I could get. My total GS is around 4900.

I can beat LN about half of the time, depending I how well I parry. When I do beat him I have very little health left.

I am working to get the regents to max my sword so hopefully I'll have better success against him. But I think you should be able to beat him with that sword and the best runes you have in all your gear regardless of element. Ice damage and lightning resistance would be preferred, but I personally would favor the quality of the rune over the element.

You might need to upgrade the rest of your gear a bit to do it but your sword is definitely good enough.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Fire attack is useless on Nian. You should use ice. Fire is good only in new map.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Fire attack is useless on Nian. You should use ice. Fire is good only in new map.

As I understand it, any element will add attack or defence bonus against any boss, but fire against Nian will offer only a very small amount compared to ice.
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    As I understand it, any element will add attack or defence bonus against any boss, but fire against Nian will offer only a very small amount compared to ice.
    I agree with this. But I'm not strictly fighting Nian; I'm making tower runs and playing other levels also. So for me I wanted the biggest attack boost I could get at the time. My best attack rune was a blue fire so I used it. I wasn't in a position to use gems or coins to get a different one.

Of course I would have preferred a good ice attack rune, but that wasn't available to me at the time.

At least that was my thought process for my current position...