Options

At least Order and Chaos is beatable

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
So I know gameloft has lost some respect from many people by taking its market into the IAP niche, but I still give them props for making games that are actually BEATABLE.

I have order and chaos on both iOS (which I have managed to get a character to the later stages without spending a dollar) and now recently, Android, and I have to say that progressing in that game is a lot faster than progressing in this.

With the element of free roam, far more content, and yet a beatable and enjoyable game for those who spend $.99 to $6.99 on the app itself, it's a far greater bargain than spending what, $200 on Gold offerings and other stuff farming the same things over and over for equipment.

I do have to say that yes, some things are overpriced in that game like mounts. But those items aren't essential in maxing out your character but are rather what you'd consider vanities or extras. These mounts also can be found (with reasonable chance) in the game itself so buying overpriced mounts aren't necessary.

If you haven't bought that game yet, give it a try. It's $0.99 USD right now and even at full price, that's comparable to a pack of gems that get nothing in Glu's game.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Man, oh man, you are dumb!

You need to spend a lot more than 200 bucks on gold offerings to get something useful.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Man, oh man, you are dumb!

You need to spend a lot more than 200 bucks on gold offerings to get something useful.

If the app costs more to play than the device used to play it, then you know you've reached line of pure scam.

I've bought many games from Gameloft and aside from the throwaway titles like Silent Ops or Backstab, I'll say that the majority of them I was more than satisfied with my purchase.

Hey Glu! Out of the games I have played that you've created, guess how much money I've given you...

Nothing!
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I played order and chaos for 2 years, yes it's beatable without paying. Unless u re trying to catch up with the senior players. U can pay for the reagents needed for crafting and upgrading ur gears. Which actually will drop if u re patient and lucky. And pay for extended time to enter the dungeon if u re rushing.

Actually I stopped for a year now, had 5 fully geared toons, last in america Acradian forest server ios.

That is really a game about skill, get a good team : good healer, great tank and 2 dps, u can have a run at the dungeon. Its a duplicate of blizzards' WOW, items dropped u have to roll with ur party members. Plus there are arena to pit ur pvp skills or free pvp zone where u can hack any1 within the zone. Last I knew many were havinv fun with world boss pvp spawn area.

For the record, I am now fully addicted to Diablo 3 expansion reaper of souls, got back my acct after the changes done to the game.

Didnt bother to login to ew3 nowadays, just trolling this forum when at work where I dun have my pc with me.

Anyway, for those still searching for high tiers gears, I hv FULL godly gears and green and blue rhnes attached, but I am no way feeling godly
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    So I know gameloft has lost some respect from many people by taking its market into the IAP niche, but I still give them props for making games that are actually BEATABLE.

I have order and chaos on both iOS (which I have managed to get a character to the later stages without spending a dollar) and now recently, Android, and I have to say that progressing in that game is a lot faster than progressing in this.

With the element of free roam, far more content, and yet a beatable and enjoyable game for those who spend $.99 to $6.99 on the app itself, it's a far greater bargain than spending what, $200 on Gold offerings and other stuff farming the same things over and over for equipment.

I do have to say that yes, some things are overpriced in that game like mounts. But those items aren't essential in maxing out your character but are rather what you'd consider vanities or extras. These mounts also can be found (with reasonable chance) in the game itself so buying overpriced mounts aren't necessary.

If you haven't bought that game yet, give it a try. It's $0.99 USD right now and even at full price, that's comparable to a pack of gems that get nothing in Glu's game.

And remember the good old days of Vega square? It was so much fun there, new players trying to get their quests done always cursing and swearing in global chat cuz they are constantly ganked by PK'ers. And some trouble makers in guild will stir up some shet with another guild and we have full scale war at vega, the sheer numbers of us there trying not to cross fire into friendlies and trying to stay alive. Monks spamming prayer in iddle of square, with tanks protecting them, mages spraying fire barrage, sins and amd range going sneak sniping fles. Man I missed those days hanging with our guild guys :-)
  • Options
    Lol I never had that much fun in Vega Square. I tried to get in and out of there as quickly as I could before anyone killed me.

My iPod got stolen so I stopped playing on iOS for almost a year now, but I bought it again on Android and started a new character.

While I did like my mage, she was too weak in that game and mana potions/food were slow so I only got to level 55.
  • Options
    Usually I skip the quest in vega when I was levelling, or I will do it on off peak hour. Before going to america server, I was in asia server, our war was minor united against the biggest population of players. Asia server is populated by chinese as majority, we singaporeans/malaysians/koreans/japaness/philipines/vietnam/thailand unite to wage war against the chinese. Plus I remember there was this guy named No.4, who create his sin just to pk in vega and the whole server was on the hunt for him, we even add him as friend in our list so we can track him. And once our guild name was so famous in world of order and chaos that players who are bored in america servers migrated to our server to have friendly war with us. (Borderless Union)

Now I guess everyone is ganking in world boss area so vega is quiet now. My favorite wasmy ranger and dps warrior, fully upgraded T2 epics and lava bow, mage I cant get my T2 robe after hundreds of SPL runs so gave up.

And really, I always see people says this game require skills, go check out order and chaos then u know wat is skills. All dungeon bosses require different tactics to kill. Any team member made wrong move could means redo. Timing is imoortant too. Sklls tree also need to calculate and place the right points for your different build. With active and passive skills.
  • Options
    Order and Chaos skill is different from Eternity Warrior 3 skill. O&C uses group tactics and teamwork to take down enemies while EW3 uses key timing.

I like both elements, but Glu has just made it impossible.
  • Options
    bradonhackbradonhack Registered Users 1 Posts
    Do you have a password that you want to recover?? hire a hacker
    INTER WORLD HACKERS.
    We are experts

For hacking websites, mails, social networks, changing of grades. Recovering of passwords of mails, websites and social networks. Guaranteed to help you find your target person's password (friends', wife's, husband's, boss', girlfriend's or boyfriend's

We do change school grades/erasing criminal records allover the world. In any data base.
    Emails, facebook,twitter, websites/Data bases and erasing criminal records, and we can help you promote your"BUSINESS" via our software data base that can promote and advertise your business via emailing millions of customers around the world.
    You can target customers via top search of best search engines and emails.

CONTACT EXPERTS NOW: Bradonhack@hotmail.com

Get results in time.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Ah memories. I was in the guild Notorious. i stopped playing once they added the angel buffs to give the person a consistent heal during a period of time. I don't care one way or the other if the game is pay to play or subscription, or buy and play free. I will not support a game that doesn't give two shi*ts about fairness and balance.

Same will go with this game cause I don't see them fixing anything soon.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    inchinginching Registered Users 21 Posts
    Vega Sq is the best.. also up top there was this flat plain where we would have team wars or 3 on 3 battles while the clan was on the side watching.... those were the days. Also O&C there is group battle, and an active town where you can interact with other players exchanging stuff... also you can check out Spacetime Studios for the game Pocket Legends.. there you can gift items etc... EW3 is basically a solo game if u ask me... don't really need a guild to advance, just cash.