Options

A few questions

Some questions ( by priority):

1) No guild reward in past fuse fest tourney:
I was in a guild called vigilance. We were about rank 30 or something. After the tournament ended I left the guild.
Do I need to stay in the guild until I get the reward?

2) Warrior's Auto-aim Rush Attack:
Can someone tell me how the auto-aim actually works?
I have a theory but sometimes that doesn't work in praxis.

3) New loot table:
Can it be that there's a new loot table? Is lvl 31 gold weapon still farmable at LC?

4) Does the tower of the fire lotus also drop T8 legendaries?

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Some answers:

1) Yes, you have to stay in the guild to get the reward.

4) Yes it does. I got Vlad wand at level 49.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Some answers:

1) Yes, you have to stay in the guild to get the reward.

4) Yes it does. I got Vlad wand at level 49.

Thank you for that.
    Are T8 droprates lower in new tower? MM and godly chestplate is all I need for full set.
    Or is it worth to run the new tower? If yes then which wave?
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    2. Warrior rush in tower. You can point and aim until you hit something. Once you hit something it will lock onto that target until it is dead.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    2. Warrior rush in tower. You can point and aim until you hit something. Once you hit something it will lock onto that target until it is dead.

What I mean is that I'm using the rush atk and goes in the wrong direction, making a curve, hitting nothing, wasting mp and time.
    Most times this happens when I'm between 2 enemies.... I don't hit one of them.
    According to some forum discussions this is stated as a bug. Not a huge one but it is. Until the bug is fixxed I'd like to learn how to "get used to it".

So is the 2nd tower worth for?
  • Options
    Ah ive never had my rush go wild unless i had hit something. He always does that stupid rush in a circle thing if i hit something and move on without killing him.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Ah ive never had my rush go wild unless i had hit something. He always does that stupid rush in a circle thing if i hit something and move on without killing him.

Hm... IOS maybe? because many people i hear talk about that. Because of that "bug" I only use my rushatk when I don't stand between enemies. And STILL he sometimes fights the air. I alsways say "my warrior is seeing ghosts again".
  • Options
    Yeah it must be better on ios. Now that i know what causes it for me he rarely does it. And its the only skill other than parry i use in tower. After 130 the other two skills are more likely to kill you than damage them lol
  • Options
    I use Blade Barrage quite often also at. wave 130+
    The new tower is a bit difficult... I still need to reach wave 50.