Options

The pop up

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
I have just received a pop up when I logged into the game saying that I have been selected for the glustars. When I went on the site for more information, it said that I need to contact glu with the email on pop up but since I closed the pop up after entering my name and email, I cannot see it anymore. So, my question is, will glu send me an email with more details about this program and etc.?

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?101603-glu-admin-help!-glustar

This thread may be helpful once someone provides actual information on this, just incase you hadn't already found it.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?101603-glu-admin-help!-glustar

This thread may be helpful once someone provides actual information on this, just incase you hadn't already found it.

Why didn't it work for so many people to sign up? Im pretty sure it worked for me
  • Options
    Well, thx for the link :)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I've been playing when Vadevalor had won every single tournament except 2. So that's December. And I never got that message.

How much money did you spend Freddy?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    I've been playing when Vadevalor had won every single tournament except 2. So that's December. And I never got that message.

I'm not Freddy, but I got that message and I didn't 'spend' anything on the game. I've been playing since January or February and got the ad today. However, when I tried to submit the information, it wouldn't work. It told me to make sure I was connected to the internet, which I was, and nothing else happened.
  • Options

I spent no money. Apparently, they only selected a couple of people.
  • Options
    Farazi wrote: »
    I'm not Freddy, but I got that message and I didn't 'spend' anything on the game. I've been playing since January or February and got the ad today. However, when I tried to submit the information, it wouldn't work. It told me to make sure I was connected to the internet, which I was, and nothing else happened.

Ok, could SOMEONE PLEASE TELL US WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?

I spent 70 bucks on the game. i don't really need the "special rewards" thing. But my curiosity is piqued here....
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    I spent no money. Apparently, they only selected a couple of people.

Congragulations then freddy.
  • Options
    Farazi wrote: »

Many people got your problem but I did not. I got the pop up on the page where you choose your character and I'm guessing you got yours in the game. I think it happens when you get accessing network problem.
  • Options
    Congragulations then freddy.

Thx. You said that you were never gonna take out your shiny credit card for this game but you just told me you spent 70 bucks lol
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I have just received a pop up when I logged into the game saying that I have been selected for the glustars. When I went on the site for more information, it said that I need to contact glu with the email on pop up but since I closed the pop up after entering my name and email, I cannot see it anymore. So, my question is, will glu send me an email with more details about this program and etc.?

Freddy406, what's your in-game account name?
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »

Freddy406 is my forum name and game name :)
  • Options
    Thx. You said that you were never gonna take out your shiny credit card for this game but you just told me you spent 70 bucks lol

Long time ago Freddy. Seriously.

It was back when i had 3k gs.
  • Options
    Long time ago Freddy. Seriously.

It was back when i had 3k gs.

Woah, thats not true, you had 10k lol
  • Options
    Woah, thats not true, you had 10k lol

No, I spent 20 bucks when i had 2k gs, my bad.

I spent 50 bucks on my mage on gold offerings. Not anything useful though. I swore to never spent another penny after that.
  • Options
    Glu admin, will I get more information on the glustars and be able to participate?
  • Options
    Oh, and can I get one too?
  • Options
    Well, this program is a pilot program with only very a small handful of people participating (under 20 I think). I don't have all of the details yet. You'll likely just have to hang tight until someone from the program contacts you!
  • Options
    Well, this program is a pilot program with only very a small handful of people participating (under 20 I think). I don't have all of the details yet. You'll likely just have to hang tight until someone from the program contacts you!

Alright thx. Ultrascept should get the invite too but i know you are not the right person to ask for that.
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Alright thx. Ultrascept should get the invite too but i know you are not the right person to ask for that.

Ok at least i was a lucky one to even get the message
  • Options
    xCaliber, it didn't work for you though. It said internet connexion problem or something right?
  • Options
    xCaliber, it didn't work for you though. It said internet connexion problem or something right?
    yes but the other guy had a screenshot of his not working
  • Options
    radshorty wrote: »
    yes but the other guy had a screenshot of his not working

On the page for extra info, it said that you had to contact the email in the pop up. No one did that so idk.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Can some1 tell me what is this all about
  • Options
    On the page for extra info, it said that you had to contact the email in the pop up. No one did that so idk.

I looked at my email and mine didn't get through.
  • Options

do u need mine? iOS is xCaliber
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Can some1 tell me what is this all about
    its a beta program atm, but u get quick access to customer care and free items. it is nothing huge right now. only a very limited group got it
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts

Dear Gluadmin,

I also received the same message during an endless match and it closed out. I would still like to participate and my tag is dirtyitalian.

Thank You
  • Options
    Hi All,
    Anyone who received the popup will be resent it in the coming days. Closing thread until there is more information.
This discussion has been closed.