Options

Hackers in this Endless Tournament.

Ok, so I'll make this quick. The top two guys are hackers. Well, I think the first guy is. How? He went from 800k vp to 1.4 million in less than an hour. Let's do the math, shall we?

Let's say you want optimal vp. So you start from 110 and go up to 140. I'd say that that is around 30-40k vp.

And let's say that it takes you on average, 30 seconds to beat one wave. That's 30 waves, so 900 seconds. Divide by 60, and you get 15 minutes. Not counting load screens, or scrolling through loot, or when you take a little extra time.

And let's say you have no lag and can sell at normal pace. It would still take 3-5 minutes to sell 200 items. So, optimal situation is 18 minutes for 30-40k vp. So, at this flawless rate, you should only be able to get around 160 thousand vp.

Now, i pulled those numbers randomly, but i think they're pretty accurate. And 600k vp is a big difference than 160k.

As for second place, well, he reached 245 in fire lotus tower. Hacker.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Maybe he used tons of gems
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    It doesn't matter if he used gems. Gems don't help you speed up killing enemies in endless. My calculations were for a one hour period, because that's how long it took him to jump from 800k to 1.4 million. It's simply not possible.

Gems don't help you sell items faster. Gems don't speed up loading screens.

As for second place, 245 in lotus tower is like wave 1000 in Hero's Tower.
  • Options
    110-140 thats probably 40-50k vp if you start at 0 you will probably get around 100k vp ...wave 0-100 hey probably avoided the gear drop in that wave so yeah its possible to get 600k vp in 1hr with the help of gems
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    BL725 wrote: »
    110-140 thats probably 40-50k vp if you start at 0 you will probably get around 100k vp ...wave 0-100 hey probably avoided the gear drop in that wave so yeah its possible to get 600k vp in 1hr with the help of gems

No its not stop kidding yourself
    ;)
  • Options

Bro, how long does it take to go from 0-140?

Around 20 seconds average for each of the 140 waves.

1/3 times 140= 46 minutes, almost an hour.

and that's what? 150k vp?

Not even close to 600k.
  • Options
    Ok my mathematics is horrible lol

Do you have a screenshot of him before and after? We cant accused of him a hacker without hearing gluadmin and him...Maybe the vp tourney was bit late updating the vp he earnd
  • Options
    Add hin with your high gs char and lets see what his gear is
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ive done runs of 0-130 and its not even close to 100k. I think it was mebbe 47k. The lower lvls are worth nothing for vp. You can get 30k just from 100-130. Its much more efficient and less hassle to run 90-135 skipping every drop on 90-100. After that i pick it all up for money and dp reagents. I have a 200 slot bag and sometimes ill get full at 130 or 135. So yeah to gain 600k vp in an hour you are cheating. Just no way to do it without some kind of bag mod or hitting tower over 150 where vp i can only imagine is 5k per stage or over.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    I have also seen guy called kurnick, he reached 300 level on tower..I don't think it's possible. ..All characters he has are 50, 42, 43...and the ones with 42 and 43 , mage and warrior have 400 attack and 600 attack...I smell hacking....
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Same in android....cheater and hacker love this kind of tourny...admins buy some snacks while reading this and do nothing but to sing money! Money! I want money buy some gems to me!...this is bs...
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    OK so the Glu hack protection don't work.
    If you make 100 - 270 you'll get a lot of vp

Look here:

2014_04_16_13_45_53.png
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    And here:
    2014_04_16_13_46_00.png

2014_04_16_14_44_29.png
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    There is no PROTECTION...GLÛ do your job eat junkfood and drink softdrink...how many threads for hacker and cheater nothing happens...

For the newbies and legit(if you play this game in 1year and you got all last set of the 3toons, ending of this game was banned your toons...)nice ending for the online game...
  • Options
    Oh, and a new hacking guild has resurfaced. They have 88 million vp.

I think we can all agree that THAT is obvious hacking.
  • Options
    Ok my mathematics is horrible lol

Do you have a screenshot of him before and after? We cant accused of him a hacker without hearing gluadmin and him...Maybe the vp tourney was bit late updating the vp he earnd

I don't have screenshots.

I'm not trying to build a case against him. I'm just trying to let Gluadmin know so he can tell the development team. They can start building a case against all the suspected hackers.
  • Options
    Second place player in current endless tournament has around 4 million vp. He's currently at wave 270 in endless.

First place player has 88 million vp. Obvious hack is obvious