Options

Thank you Glu!!

I'm not one of the forum trolls that bash every little thing, but the drop rate (post patch) before this last update sucked bad. Since this past weekend'a update I can tell a marked improvement in the item drops. I'm a bit happier now, to me it shows you guys are listening to the customer base, and responding in appropriate ways. Thank you guys for your work Glu!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    I'm also happy with the game at the moment. I can't say at the moment that the droprate became better. But the droprate in endless is very satisfying. I finally got my first legedary sword ever. It's a Vortex Blade. Not MM but surely nice. Thanks for that.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    where was the drop rate increased? everywhere?
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    where was the drop rate increased? everywhere?
    i dont know where all these people are seeing increased drop rates at. I think its the same as it always has been. Some people are just lucky. How many runs this tourney? Hell if i know but im close to 400k right now and ive gotten ONE godly. And it was a frîckin ring of boar. Yay. Ive mebbe gotten 7 or 8 wondrous. Which btw one of my wondrous was ring of vulture lol. The second place prize. Sold it for 2k i think. Nice prize lol. Thought they had finally started treating prizes right.

Anyway i havent noticed chit. All the problems are still there far as i can see. Gs on stages is wrong. Lotus drops suck big time. Selling bug. Asinine increase of stage difficulty. Rune failure rate blows.

Only thing that is right is tower of heroes finally has its difficulty balanced right. Rest of the problems are still there.

Oh and i forgot. I been running this tourney with my warrior who has 400 iif. Not that it matters because thats yet another thing that no one can prove works or not. But see above. Im gonna go with it don't mean shît.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Actually you are totally right rentoc. The only thing which is right is the tower of heroes. Good thing I only do the tower of heroes so at least I can't complain.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I like the update also, but them trying to tell us "2 reagents" per boss was a glitch? ********, a glitch doesn't go on for 5 months un noticed.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    I like the update also, but them trying to tell us "1 reagent" per boss was a glitch? ********, a glitch doesn't go on for 5 months un noticed.

They then told us that 2 reagents per kill was a bug. Then they closed that thread cause we didn't buy the bull****.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    They then told us that 2 reagents per kill was a bug. Then they closed that thread cause we didn't buy the bull****.

I can close this one too. Let's just keep it civil.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I can close this one too. Let's just keep it civil.

I'm just raising awareness. Please excuse my crude language.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Slickster2 wrote: »
    I'm not one of the forum trolls that bash every little thing, but the drop rate (post patch) before this last update sucked bad. Since this past weekend'a update I can tell a marked improvement in the item drops. I'm a bit happier now, to me it shows you guys are listening to the customer base, and responding in appropriate ways. Thank you guys for your work Glu!!! :)
    Lick lick lick lick lick -.-
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »

Lolololol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I'm not on to rant but that's complete bs :p
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Slickster2Slickster2 Registered Users 12 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Lol. What would kissing glu's butt gain me? Rhetorical question, FYI.. Grow up, bro. I just thought it might be nice for glu to hear about things that make us/me happy for a change, instead of the constant bashing they receive from people like you, that complain, yet still play the game and troll the forums... -_- lol. C'mon man. Like complaining isn't enough, you even wanna take shots at people that aren't on the " trash glu bus" in addition. *sigh lol...
  • Options
    Don't worry to much about what bryblun says I think he or at least his mentality is under 15.

He has made posts before which have almost got him banned here.

Everybody likes praise when they do well and the glu team have made some good changes lately.
  • Options
    f41ntf41nt Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thx Glu for this update, also big thx for this tourney. This week you made good work!
  • Options
    I think you should promote your game tester or the coder, because 4th kingdom is great now! so much easier! hehe

Quick question, does gold or anything good (such as the new Ancestor offerings) drop in 4th kingdom, legendary or endless mode?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Slickster2 wrote: »
    Lol. What would kissing glu's butt gain me? Rhetorical question, FYI.. Grow up, bro. I just thought it might be nice for glu to hear about things that make us/me happy for a change, instead of the constant bashing they receive from people like you, that complain, yet still play the game and troll the forums... -_- lol. C'mon man. Like complaining isn't enough, you even wanna take shots at people that aren't on the " trash glu bus" in addition. *sigh lol...

We all appreciate it, Slickster! ;)