Options

Regent drops in tower of heroes

VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
Why do the demon champion regents drop in such a small window of waves?

Demon regents drop from at least wave 61 (that's the earliest I've started in a while) through wave 85. That's 25 waves to get demon regents.

Demon champion regents only drop from waves 86 through 97. That's only 12 waves to get DC regents!

Then I start getting demon prince regents starting at wave 98. I've only beat wave 100 once but I assume it's all DP regents from there on.

And don't get me started on the quality of DC regents that actually drop in those 12 waves...

Can we get DC regents to start dropping maybe 5 waves earlier? Or at least through wave 100? Then at least we have more chances to get hearts and shards.

Comments

• Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »
    Why do the demon champion regents drop in such a small window of waves?

Demon regents drop from at least wave 61 (that's the earliest I've started in a while) through wave 85. That's 25 waves to get demon regents.

Demon champion regents only drop from waves 86 through 97. That's only 12 waves to get DC regents!

Then I start getting demon prince regents starting at wave 98. I've only beat wave 100 once but I assume it's all DP regents from there on.

And don't get me started on the quality of DC regents that actually drop in those 12 waves...

Can we get DC regents to start dropping maybe 5 waves earlier? Or at least through wave 100? Then at least we have more chances to get hearts and shards.

I second this!

Its ridiculous trying to get DC reagents from tower. You get a DC blood or sigil here or there, then by wave 98 its already DP reagents.

DC reagents seem hard to obtain overall for me. I am farming L Nian, killed him 100+ times, got 2 DC sshards, but only 1 fukkin DC heart!! In over 100 kills, really? Mostly every time he drops DC sigil. *** is that??

/rantoff

Vykus
  • Options
    Yup. You and me seem to be pacing each other and we share the same struggles...

But last night I did finally get the 7th DCSS from my last tower run to max my level 31 gold sword. I haven't tried it yet but hopefully it helps my success rate against LN.

Now I need at least 10 more shards and even more hearts to max the rest of my gear. Hopefully I can kill LN more reliably now to get them!
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    I literally never had the need to upgrade DC equipment. Nian drops all DP reagent requiring equipment so I'd farm him and then go farm hero's road for DP reagents to evolve anything decent I got..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    I literally never had the need to upgrade DC equipment. Nian drops all DP reagent requiring equipment so I'd farm him and then go farm hero's road for DP reagents to evolve anything decent I got..

Maybe before the update you could go right to DP reagent gear after L Cyclops, but it seems different now, idk. But I do know that I have a 31 Gold sword that needed upgrading, Transcendent helm, Marvelous ring and boots. All need DC reagents for upgrades. If I sit and wait to get gear that requires DP reagents I would never be able to farm L Nian and the dungeons before and just after him.

Plus I cannot farm DP reagents and would have to rely on offerings for all my reagents which is not reliable.
  • Options
    Vykus: Did you get your level 31 gold sword maxed? What runes are you using? What's your total GS? What's your success rate of beating LN?

I ask because I'm curious if I just suck at LN or if my success rate is OK.
  • Options
    VRWRX wrote: »
    Vykus: Did you get your level 31 gold sword maxed? What runes are you using? What's your total GS? What's your success rate of beating LN?

I ask because I'm curious if I just suck at LN or if my success rate is OK.

Yeah I have my 31 Gold sword maxed, Greatsword of Lord Shonell. I was having trouble defeating him so I used a few gems I had saved to max it, made a big difference! Also using a blue ice rune I got from a lucky offering spin in it.

Total GS right now is 4885

I beat him about 80% of the time, the only time he really beats me is when he rages and releases all his lighting ballz at once.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I maxed my level 31 gold sword, The Pride of Donstdat, last night. I will try LN tonight with it and report back. It has a blue fire rune so it won't help as much. I think my total GS is probably around 5200 now. I'd be happy with 80%!

I hate those lightning *****...
  • Options
    dailo23dailo23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    The small range of DC drops in tower is probably because it has the smallest lvl range of all regents type. From my experience of getting regents in offering, it's roughly(can't remember exactly now) Lvl 1-9 = Minion, L10-19 = Fiend, L20-29 = Demon, Lvl 30-35 = Demon Champion, Lvl 36+ = Demon Prince. So demon champion only has 6 lvl compare with 10 lvls with others.