EW3 1.2.1 Patch and Maintenance

124Next

Comments

• Options
    MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    PvE
    • Bosses should be dropping correct number of reagents now

I'm not sure this was truly fixed. LHB still gives one reagent. Can you double check that and get back to us Moloch? Thank you.
  • Options
    KashanuKashanu Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys i just donwloaded the updatet version at Appstore.... but now... my chars are gone,.. just like i never played bevor :(
    what can i do ?

:(
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thank you Glu for the fixes. However, you didn't mention anything about the drop-rates on normal gear on the upcoming content section. Did you guys forget about it or was it an intentional change?
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    The best update ever, got Murdermaker on first tower run after update :-)

LHB does drop more than one reagent for those asking
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    The best update ever, got Murdermaker on first tower run after update :-)

LHB does drop more than one reagent for those asking

He just dropped only 1 sigil for me. 2 kills, both times dropped only 1 DP Sigil.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    Upcoming Content
    •We've heard you and are going to bring the difficulty of the old kingdoms more in line with how it used to be
    •New gear and pets
    •New boss battle arena and bosses
    •PvP on the horizon – only the strongest, best geared and rune enhanced warriors will be able to claim top prizes!
  • Options
    MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    He just dropped only 1 sigil for me. 2 kills, both times dropped only 1 DP Sigil.

Apparently now it's a chance of getting 2 reagents, not 2 reagents guaranteed. I got 2 once out of four kills, but not sure what the true rate is.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    To Glu:
    Nice antihacking measures and team you got.
    You cleaned the player but not the guild.
    You shoul really check HOF for guild on iOS. You will be surprised.
  • Options
    SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Dear admin,
    I have updated the ew3 at the app store, but during the loading of games i got an update failed screen. As i have repeat the loading of the games, it entered the game but to my dismay my hero was reset to start. What will happen now!!! What should i do to get my game back to where i leave it before....
    Please help as soon as possible....
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
  • Options
    SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I hope my account could be fixed. What will i do now that it started from the start. Awefully sucks!!!
    :((((
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
  • Options
    BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    SiegHart27 wrote: »
    Dear admin,
    I have updated the ew3 at the app store, but during the loading of games i got an update failed screen. As i have repeat the loading of the games, it entered the game but to my dismay my hero was reset to start. What will happen now!!! What should i do to get my game back to where i leave it before....
    Please help as soon as possible....

ouch! i hope you are on ios and i hope you made a back up through icloud. if u did then restoring your last back up would fix your problem..
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Ummm i thought the one reagent drop was going to be fixed. Why is hellboy giving me one reagent still? If this has been answered can someone give me a link?
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    I just made a post on this in the discussion forum... No response yet. Bosses do now drop 2 reagents but only once in a while, which is not what was promised... Very disappointed!
  • Options
    AfpittsAfpitts Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have downloaded new update and still the same effect. Which is the freezing of the loading screen. When will this be fixed? And yes I have backed up in iCloud and deleted the app then download again and I am on wifi. What do I have to do to resolve this issue?
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Only posting here because I assume a GLU admin is more likely to see it. Basically, I see people sporting and hear people talking about all this godly equipment. For that matter, many are *****ing about getting too many of one godly item and not enough of another. Then there is my situation. I grind the hero tower levels 100-130 at least 6 times per day for over a month. And do you know what I have to show for it? One godly spaulders of resolve, one godly boots of fortitude, and one piece of **** godly talisman of vulture. That's right. Three whole items in over a month. But these poor other guys only got 4 godlies last tower run and it didn't include the one they needed to complete the set. Boo freaking hoo!

So my question for admin is why am I getting so hosed and is there anything I can do about it? I have had my IIF as high as 350+ and as low as 200. Doesn't seem to matter (actually seem to get better items with lower IIF.) Even today I was so excited to get a yellow ring on level 120. It was unbreakable of course. So other than just plain awful luck, what is the deal?
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    I just made a post on this in the discussion forum... No response yet. Bosses do now drop 2 reagents but only once in a while, which is not what was promised... Very disappointed!

This is by design. Bosses were not originally supposed to give 2 every time, that was a bug. The only dropping 1 was another bug that cropped up. I'll double check, but if I recall correctly it is supposed to be 50/50 for 1 or 2 reagent drops.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    This is by design. Bosses were not originally supposed to give 2 every time, that was a bug. The only dropping 1 was another bug that cropped up. I'll double check, but if I recall correctly it is supposed to be 50/50 for 1 or 2 reagent drops.

Don't give us that ********. 2 reagents per fight has been going on for over 5 months. If Glu wants to suck money from us, just SAY SO. don't lie to us.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    It's been 2 reagents since the beta Glu, what are you talking about? XD
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »

Yes, and that was a bug that worked in your favor that we never caught :)
  • Options
    Was getting items from dungeons a bug too?
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »

I recall times in the beta where on Mead River I would not get Demon Eyes every single time, but when I did get the 2, it would only loot one of them. Glu heard those complaints by us on the forums and fixed it to allow us to get credit for 2x reagents whenever it did happen.

Sometimes it would be 0 eyes, sometimes 1, sometimes 2..but it wasn't just 2 every single time..otherwise we'd have way too many eyes floating around..unless you're talking about something else.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I recall times in the beta where on Mead River I would not get Demon Eyes every single time, but when I did get the 2, it would only loot one of them. Glu heard those complaints by us on the forums and fixed it to allow us to get credit for 2x reagents whenever it did happen.

Sometimes it would be 0 eyes, sometimes 1, sometimes 2..but it wasn't just 2 every single time..otherwise we'd have way too many eyes floating around..unless you're talking about something else.

Two reagents from bosses. Apparently, that was never supposed to happen.
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Two reagents from bosses. Apparently, that was never supposed to happen.

I suspect that they are ********ting us. The 2 reagents per kill wereinitially intended, they then intended to nerf that to 1 reagent per kill and have since backtracked given the backlash from the players. They have now compromised and given us a "50/50" shot at 2 reagents per kill under the auspices that this was in fact the developer's original intent. Not quite buying it.

Also, you never got back to me in-game ultra.
  • Options
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    I suspect that they are ********ting us. The 2 reagents per kill wereinitially intended, they then intended to nerf that to 1 reagent per kill and have since backtracked given the backlash from the players. They have now compromised and given us a "50/50" shot at 2 reagents per kill under the auspices that this was in fact the developer's original intent. Not quite buying it.

Also, you never got back to me in-game ultra.

I'll send you a PM after I get out of school. I'm on one of their computers right now.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Was getting items from dungeons a bug too?

If you get a regent you need for an upgrade, that's a bug. If you get a green or grey, that's intended.
  • Options
    Yes, and that was a bug that worked in your favor that we never caught :)

Shut up Moloch. Shut up. We're not six year old kids that can be fooled into spending money. We know glu just wants to take it. So cut the shít and shut up.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Shut up Moloch. Shut up. We're not six year old kids that can be fooled into spending money. We know glu just wants to take it. So cut the shít and shut up.

Alrighty. Venting time is over.

Hopefully you can see that some of the things you've all been waiting for have been addressed in this update. The team is already working on more bug fixes, more features, and the requested/polled kingdom rebalance. Closing thread until further notice.
This discussion has been closed.