Options

items dropping off in endless tower

I have experienced the lost of two items in endless towers. I would collect the items and it would be displayed in writing(ie godly ring of the boar) but when I'm going through the items collected after being defeated it is not in inventory. Worked hard to get and it's gone! Has happened twice. Has anyone else experienced this.

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    I have experienced the lost of two items in endless towers. I would collect the items and it would be displayed in writing(ie godly ring of the boar) but when I'm going through the items collected after being defeated it is not in inventory. Worked hard to get and it's gone! Has happened twice. Has anyone else experienced this.

I have not noticed this but I wonder what happens when your inventory maxes out at 200. Endless will boot you at the next checkpoint but when I see inventory it only has 200 listed. I haven't done a count to see if there are more though but something is messed up. More than once I've sold everything new only to find that the inventory count still says 60 when it should say 45. Then I notice that non-equipped stuff I've been fusing up to make useful is missing. If I exit inventory and re-enter the items will come back along with some "new" items that didn't get sold. If the program can't keep track of what it's showing you I'm not surprised it can't keep track of what you're winning.