Options

Chars gone after update, help plz!

KashanuKashanu Registered Users 5 Posts
Huy guys, after i deleted the game and get the updated one at AppStore my chars are gone, just like i never played it before :(

Ive deleted it again to get it again from appstore but nothing changed, what can i do to get my old chars back?

Thx for every help :(

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Try to enable the game in icloud
  • Options
    FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    You shouldn't have deleted the game in the first place. That's why you've lost your characters.
  • Options
    NivloNivlo Registered Users 1 Posts
    If i update my version it will keep my saved data right ?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Kashanu wrote: »
    Huy guys, after i deleted the game and get the updated one at AppStore my chars are gone, just like i never played it before :(

Ive deleted it again to get it again from appstore but nothing changed, what can i do to get my old chars back?

Thx for every help :(

Why in the World did you go and delete the game for? o.0
    Do you do that everytime you wan´t to update an app on your phone?
  • Options
    Nivlo wrote: »
    If i update my version it will keep my saved data right ?

Yes, your saved data are stored localy on the phone. Just go to ap store and pick update and you are good.
  • Options
    Normaly i dont to that alle the time, i just did that what another one did say to me, now i c thats wrong .... :(
    Is there anything i can do get my chars back ?

Thx for help guys !
  • Options
    Kashanu wrote: »
    Normaly i dont to that alle the time, i just did that what another one did say to me, now i c thats wrong .... :(
    Is there anything i can do get my chars back ?

Thx for help guys !

Yes Glu should be able to help you restoring your account. You need to create a ticket and hope for the best. It will take a while tho so you know. I can recommend that everyone takes a backup of your game to the PC using iFunbox every now and then. Also usable if you want to switch and start playing on another device.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yes Glu should be able to help you restoring your account. You need to create a ticket and hope for the best. It will take a while tho so you know. I can recommend that everyone takes a backup of your game to the PC using iFunbox every now and then. Also usable if you want to switch and start playing on another device.

Thx Sir, already send a ticket i hope that too !
    Have a nice one :)
  • Options
    WREKDEMWREKDEM Registered Users 3 Posts
    Don't feel bad I had to get a new phone and installed the game and it's like I never played both phones are I4s
  • Options
    Ive created a Ticket 4 days ago and told those support guys what happened, no answer.....
    Ill wait for 1 day more, if they dont respond i will got get my money back payed by Visa -.-