Options

Quick selling (even quicker)

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
Instead of just taking away the confirm button for quick selling on grey and green items, why don't we just add some buttons in the settings to turn off these confirmations separately. Ex: you can just turn off the type of items you want. Why? Because i don't want purple and blue items also and i still find it annoying to have the confirmation button. So you would be able to turn off all types or only one and ect. depending on what u prefer.

Comments

• Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Meh. As a non-endgame player I think tis is perfect. It's not that big of a deal to press confirm on items over green. Early players may still sell items they shouldn't ...

Think about everyone playing.

It's not a terrible ideas but I think what they just released is a happy medium.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I agree what they released is a happy medium as you put it, thought there is always room for improvement.

There are more than a dozen ideas regarding selling in these threads from the simple, such as auto arranging by colour when you first open inventory, blue, purple, gold together, followed by green and grey (suggested by me) to more complex ideas.

Not likely they will ever be put into game considering it works well now though.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yeah but they made it more complicated for nothing.