Options

thoughts about the update-what's yours?

I will start with all the pros. i like this patch a lot. my single most favorite thing about it is that the god of runes had no greens and now it has gold! it is a great help. the kingdoms are now balanced. i expected it to be a easier, but this is bearable. i understand that the 4th kingdom is bugged. i do like how we have our older tournaments back. there are some cons though and some advice for the next patch. the spider queen's speedy stomp rampage should have the damage lowered by a lot (i know the kingdom is bugged, I'm talking about its normal damage). my warrior has full godly armor and I have minimum of blue ice resist, and it's still devastating. the archer's attacking speed in the next level should be slowed. MY MOST FRUSTRATING part of this game though is the gem price of removing runes. I'm sure many agree with me on this too. Removing runes should have a coin cost instead of gem cost, or at least half the price of what it is now. All in all, you guys took a good step forward, keep it going. what's your opinion?

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Post any thoughts regarding the Ancestor-God-offerings in the thread linked here please :)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?101814-Ancestor-God-offerings-from-bosses
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I fully agree that needing gems to remove the runes is absurd. If the whole point of the 4th map is going to be different elements, switching back and forth seems to be necessity. At the very least it should have an option to use both ie. low # of gems, high # of coins.
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    I fully agree that needing gems to remove the runes is absurd. If the whole point of the 4th map is going to be different elements, switching back and forth seems to be necessity. At the very least it should have an option to use both ie. low # of gems, high # of coins.

exactly man! out of all the high prices of things in the game, this one stands out the most (besides greater wings of the light).
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    exactly man! out of all the high prices of things in the game, this one stands out the most (besides greater wings of the light).

Combining runes is pretty bad, too. The "slight chance" and "moderate chance" is just ****ed up.

And seriously Glu? 250 gems to combine for a gold rune?

I'm just gonna use blue ones, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Yeah fully agree that is also bull**** Ultra. Who in their right mind would even attempt to create a gold rune?