Options

[POLL]It's democracy time! Come vote on the reagent drop rate.

sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
Moloch wrote: »
Think about it, if we wanted it to be a money grab, we would have never fixed it from being just 1 drop. Maybe bosses dropping 2 reagents is the better design choice to go with. Now that it is working as intended, we can review and compare it to how it was when it was bugged. That is a design choice, and something we are open to feedback and player opinion on. But please stop insulting Glu and the devs. It doesn't get you anyone anywhere and just creates animosity.

You heard him, people! They are "open for feedback". And since they obviously don't know what we want what better way to tell them other than a poll?

Since I can't create a poll on the forums I had to use an alternative: http://poll.pollcode.com/73621166

Now, I know that you are thinking "but they won't listen to us cause money$$$". And you are absolutely right. But what other choice do we have?

Comments

• Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Dunno what this is all about — i never had problems with reagents.
    Just make sure to save reagents to upgrade weapon first and everything else 2nd. As long as your weapon is relevant and fully upgraded you are progressing fast enough to do relevant bosses and those bosses drop loads of reagents.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Im getting x2 regents from hellboy since update
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    reagent drops seems better now...

Edit: been farming LN for about an hour this morning got 3 DC sshards and 4 DC hearts, ill take it
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    I suppose I was wrong. The reagent drop rate does seem better.

/request thread closure
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    I suppose I was wrong. The reagent drop rate does seem better.

/request thread closure

Ah, so now you *want* a thread closed? One where you might not get everyone rabble roused?
    Funny how that works. ;)

Closing thread as per your request.
This discussion has been closed.