Options

runes removal

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
After last update the only thing i can really object on is the runes removal , u should make it cost coins instead of gems so for common runs 5K coins , common 10K , rare 15K , epic 20K and leg 25K , cuz i don't think any1 would like to search for 3 godly sets for each rune type

Comments

• Options
    AleIsDearAleIsDear Registered Users 10 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    After last update the only thing i can really object on is the runes removal , u should make it cost coins instead of gems so for common runs 5K coins , common 10K , rare 15K , epic 20K and leg 25K , cuz i don't think any1 would like to search for 3 godly sets for each rune type

I say it should be a choice to use coins or gems. Low number of gems to do it but a large number of coins. Let's people with little patients get instant gratification by spending while not NEEDING to spend.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    20 gems to remove a rune is a little outrageous considering we will have to swap them out,so it seems, for the 4th kingdom. Like the large # of coins, small # of gems idea.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I fully agree. It's ridiculous to have to spend gems to swap out runes.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    I guess we all agree let's just hope that glu listens to us
  • Options
    Tanker400Tanker400 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Unfortunately, the usage of gems for rune removal is mostly how Glu Mobile are making money. When you have a Great Rune equiped or better, you will not want to destroy it, so most players will buy gems. There is absolutely no reason for Glu Mobile to change this feature in any way, but I could see them implementing a removal item, which would have an extremely rare rate of appearance. It is unfortunate though, it would be a little bit more enjoyable.
  • Options
    Will be of no use we need coins removal so we can farm , do endless and all with only 1 set which we change in runes , i won't like to try and get 3 godly sets , and i don't have the spots in storage even if i tried
  • Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    I definitely agree to this thread..Removing runes is somewhat rediculous when using gems..Its too much to offer...Somehow I have no objection on the combinations of runes for gems but removing them cost another gems is another story and can loose everyone else interests....This idea was never been implemented to other rpg game like this coz its a pain in the a.ss...
  • Options
    ShowtimenycShowtimenyc Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yes I fully agree we should be able to use coins. Especially since we have to switch back and forth all the time
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    The answer to this is for now very simple - only use fire attack and ice resist. It's true that it won't help you in the Fire Lotus Tower but reaching a high wave makes no difference, you get same lesser runes. This will change sometime but right now it's the only possible solution for not spending gems if you don't have 2 or more sets of gears or slots for them.