Options

30+ days really?!?

It's been 30+ days now since the release of iOS 7.1. As of day one I submitted a ticket explaining that the game is freezing on load up. My answer was "we're aware of the issue and our team is workin on a fix.... Blah blah thank you for your patience." Ok fair enough, day one, no big deal... They will have it fixed within a day or two. ( like most all other company's that I have been playin games with.) The following week an update was released.... Yay the fix!!.....NO!!..... Yet another ticket sent in. No reply yet to this day... Nice costumer service.... Send in another ticket..(let's see if hey get this one)...I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game.. Are you kidding me? That money to which pays your employees to fix problems. So now like most of us, we sit here still 30+ days later STILL unable to play!!! I want answers. Not were aware if the issue thank you for your patience. That's just not good enough 30 days later...

What is being done to fix this? What is going to be done to compensate us for the 30+ days of missed tournaments, log in bonus's, events, dailies, not to mention the gold, and offerings unable to obtain durring this time?!? This is a poor way to keep people invested in your so called "company". I will gladly spend my money on another game with reliable service.

Sincerely,
One irritated customer

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Koraoth wrote: »
    It's been 30+ days now since the release of iOS 7.1. As of day one I submitted a ticket explaining that the game is freezing on load up. My answer was "we're aware of the issue and our team is workin on a fix.... Blah blah thank you for your patience." Ok fair enough, day one, no big deal... They will have it fixed within a day or two. ( like most all other company's that I have been playin games with.) The following week an update was released.... Yay the fix!!.....NO!!..... Yet another ticket sent in. No reply yet to this day... Nice costumer service.... Send in another ticket..(let's see if hey get this one)...I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game.. Are you kidding me? That money to which pays your employees to fix problems. So now like most of us, we sit here still 30+ days later STILL unable to play!!! I want answers. Not were aware if the issue thank you for your patience. That's just not good enough 30 days later...

What is being done to fix this? What is going to be done to compensate us for the 30+ days of missed tournaments, log in bonus's, events, dailies, not to mention the gold, and offerings unable to obtain durring this time?!? This is a poor way to keep people invested in your so called "company". I will gladly spend my money on another game with reliable service.

Sincerely,
    One irritated customer

This has been a complicated issue to identify, test and fix. The team is still working on it. This thread is closed until further updates.
This discussion has been closed.