Options

New patch — LC (L Hellboy) is 50% easier. Fire tower drop tons of runes.

LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
Title says it all.

For those who were struggling to beat bellboy — he is twice easier now.
Although i do less damage on him after patch — auto attack used to hit for 1100 and it hits for 800 now his health bar depletes twice faster (i had full green lightning runes before). So its like 50 seconds vs 25 seconds now for me.

Second change — i started to get around 2-3 runes for every 5 levels in fire tower. I used to get like 1 per 10 levels.

Sorry if this didn't deserve a thread.

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I think its ok for a new thread on this, people can talk about drop rates. I would be interested to know if anything higher than grey drops in higher levels in fire tower.

I have decked out my 50 mage for the 4th kingdom, which is the exact opposite runes you need for fire tower. So while I got to lv50 before I struggle now to get to lv 35..
  • Options
    Slickster2Slickster2 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I can say that farming nian went to 25 sec for me, and that hellboy is beatable post maint. Which is awesome. I'm don't play fire tower much yet so can't comment there, but heroes tower and nian/hellboy drops are def better, plus reagents are better too, I can't complain at all. Pretty satisfied at this point.
  • Options
    AzemeazedAzemeazed Registered Users 12 Posts
    Slickster2 wrote: »
    I can say that farming nian went to 25 sec for me, and that hellboy is beatable post maint. Which is awesome. I'm don't play fire tower much yet so can't comment there, but heroes tower and nian/hellboy drops are def better, plus reagents are better too, I can't complain at all. Pretty satisfied at this point.

Yeah hellboy is better now, but drops are very bad in deadmans pass and in endless 110+
    im farming for 2 days now, since last maintainance and im getting only white and green items, its little frustrating for us players that already got all hellboy can drop...
    i dont know if that is a bug but before last update i was getting atleast 1 purple in endless and now only purple is prince heart and that one is also very rare :-/
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    The time it takes me to beat Hellboy has basically been halved.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Benaiah wrote: »
    Anyone ****ed when you defeat bosses in endless with about three sec to go and get kicked out? It seems not fair
    becos you did defeat the boss, I say something should be done about that time laps.

I say if you defeat boss at last sec, it should stop the not wait 2' 3' sec to say victory, anyone with me one this?

Agreed. This has also happened to me.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Benaiah wrote: »
    Anyone ****ed when you defeat bosses in endless with about three sec to go and get kicked out? It seems not fair
    becos you did defeat the boss, I say something should be done about that time laps.

I say if you defeat boss at last sec, it should stop the not wait 2' 3' sec to say victory, anyone with me one this?

This happens to me too.
  • Options
    Azemeazed wrote: »
    Yeah hellboy is better now, but drops are very bad in deadmans pass and in endless 110+
    im farming for 2 days now, since last maintainance and im getting only white and green items, its little frustrating for us players that already got all hellboy can drop...
    i dont know if that is a bug but before last update i was getting atleast 1 purple in endless and now only purple is prince heart and that one is also very rare :-/

Here's my luck https://m.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors2/posts/847341218613640?stream_ref=10
  • Options
    Azemeazed wrote: »

And here's another one :)
    1973642_475935052535156_7722674505923148717_o.jpg
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    So is this game worth downloading again?
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    So is this game worth downloading again?

Still pretty bad, but at least now you can actually progress through the game without spending money.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Still pretty bad, but at least now you can actually progress through the game without spending money.

I'll be honest and say that Glu did this game quite well. It was their greed that got me (and many others) angry. I might consider downloading this again, but my phone space is limited since I already have Order and Chaos & Modern Combat 4.
  • Options
    I'll be honest and say that Glu did this game quite well. It was their greed that got me (and many others) angry.
    I am so tired with people talking about industry and business models they don't know sht about...
    Your own impatience and disrespect to the way grind hacknslash games work got you angry. Not glu.
    This is a perfect example of hacknslash grind game for iPad. If you dislike the genre its no ones fault.

// Still pretty bad, but at least now you can actually progress through the game without spending money.//
    Every non mentally retarded person could progress anyway. I progressed from LCyclop to Lnian to Lhellboy and killed him in around 3 weeks playing around 1 rarely 2 hours per day, i am kinda disappointed how he dies twice faster now. I literally press whirlwind and 60% of his hp drops. Now THAT is not fun.
  • Options
    Lieto wrote: »
    I am so tired with people talking about industry and business models they don't know sht about...
    Your own impatience and disrespect to the way grind hacknslash games work got you angry. Not glu.
    This is a perfect example of hacknslash grind game for iPad. If you dislike the genre its no ones fault.

// Still pretty bad, but at least now you can actually progress through the game without spending money.//
    Every non mentally retarded person could progress anyway. I progressed from LCyclop to Lnian to Lhellboy and killed him in around 3 weeks playing around 1 rarely 2 hours per day, i am kinda disappointed how he dies twice faster now. I literally press whirlwind and 60% of his hp drops. Now THAT is not fun.

Lol I've played enough rpg games in the 5 years I've owned a smartphone like device to fully understand grinding. My impatience isn't driven to 1-2 hours of failure, but rather 1-2 weeks.

Keep in mind I'm not using a warrior, who theoretically could beat any boss using counter, but this is going for monk and mage.

I've seen games where I know there is replay value and noticeable, non redundant progression that I have far more hours enjoying rather than slaving through.

That is easier to differentiate than a company using every means possible to extract cash from their users. People will support the game if the content is the main focus, not their greed. I know I have.

So please, shut your trap thinking I know nothing of how developers work to gain money. It's quite obvious to most people knowing integrity in the products and developers versus the insatiable desire to make bank.
  • Options
    I don't get it, are you trying to say that mage and monk can't beat Legendary bellboy without spending money? Do you really think any high GS player on this forum will believe this BS?
    I have a mage as well, you know..
  • Options
    No I'm saying the difficulty is increased to the point where you're spending an unreasonable amount of time trying to progress.

I've given up on my monk and I guarantee that anyone who has high GS on all three characters have spent gems at least once. I'd consider spending gems, but the chances of earning decent items from the offerings is so low it's just waste.

I've put over 50 silver offerings from LNian and LCyclops and maybe got 2 or 3 purples worth using...
  • Options
    Define unreasonable.
    Most 12k+ gs player in my guild has like 20000 demon prince blood. I d assume they killed legendary bellboy over 30 000 times. Not for gear progression but for gold to contribute to evo tournaments. There are monks as well. If you think you are some special snowflake who will get to the very top without spending unreasonable amount of time — you are wrong. If you beaten normal mode — you won the game already, everything past that is expected to take long.

As to the money
    Nothing is wrong with supporting the game you enjoy.
    If you really want to progress with spending — just buy reagents to evo weapon, farming delays pre-endless tower will be minimal and it will cost you like 20 bucks + gems you get for quests. Thats something i might consider doing on my mage if i am super unlucky with drops. You need nothing but good weapon to get to leg bellboy. Armor is irrelevant.

That being said monks do need to spend more efforts to progress but on a scale of 50 000 boss kills it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You really should try to kill Hellboy with Juggernaut Fists 15/15. The Monk is having a very hard time.
  • Options
    Unreasonable as in someone who does nothing but play this game all day.

Again I'll spend money if I feel like my five dollars will get something worth it I'm return. If offerings are sh*t and reagents are overpriced, then I won't give them my money.
  • Options
    Unreasonable as in someone who does nothing but play this game all day.

Again I'll spend money if I feel like my five dollars will get something worth it I'm return. If offerings are sh*t and reagents are overpriced, then I won't give them my money.

You are funny. You probably spent like 20+ hours playing the game and you are saying that its not worth 5 dollars. To each his own.

Offerings are nothing more than a charity lottery for those who like the game and donate to support it — they are not supposed to be a path of gear progression, although that "guaranteed level 44 purple weapon" is a great bonus for those who consider donating 20 bucks, since it will make bellboy explode pretty much.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »
    You are funny. You probably spent like 20+ hours playing the game and you are saying that its not worth 5 dollars. To each his own.

Offerings are nothing more than a charity lottery for those who like the game and donate to support it — they are not supposed to be a path of gear progression, although that "guaranteed level 44 purple weapon" is a great bonus for those who consider donating 20 bucks, since it will make bellboy explode pretty much.

either pay 20 bucks or keep grinding tower and you will eventualy get it.. so many have got murder makers and lotus fists etc without spending...you have to repeat/grind endless as well not just map quests..