Options

In game pop up adds...

All I can say is you better get rid of those stupid random pop up adds in game before everyone gets tired of them and moves on. If I want to be bombarded with adds I will do the tapjoy thing! If everyone else is as annoyed with them as I am you might see your shrinking population get a lot smaller a lot quicker! Thanks! :cool:

Comments

• Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    All I can say is you better get rid of those stupid random pop up adds in game before everyone gets tired of them and moves on. If I want to be bombarded with adds I will do the tapjoy thing! If everyone else is as annoyed with them as I am you might see your shrinking population get a lot smaller a lot quicker! Thanks! :cool:

Is this in ios or android. I haven't experienced this myself.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Only at a low level you get a couple. It goes away afterwards.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »

Must be something new to newcommers, I haven´t seen one in this game which I found great compared to other f2p games who keeps bombard you with ads.