Options

Which runes are good against which enemies?

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
I know this was posted a while ago but I can't remember what went well against what. I know lightning attack is good against fire, but that's it.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Lightning beats fire, fire beats ice, ice beats lightning.
  • Options
    Okay thank you.
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    I am kinda confused though — i socketed full blue ice resist runes which in theory should reduce damage of frost spiders to half but for some reason it didn't feel like that at all
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »
    I am kinda confused though — i socketed full blue ice resist runes which in theory should reduce damage of frost spiders to half but for some reason it didn't feel like that at all

Runes dont help that much. Only reason to collect them is for extra gs.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Runes dont help that much. Only reason to collect them is for extra gs.

Really? My mage has 3 fire damage runes and 3 ice resist runes to help in the new (4th) kingdom. In the fire lotus tower I made it to lv50 when I had the opposite runes (ice attack and fire resist), though now I struggle to get to lv 30 there.
  • Options
    So what I'm getting is ice attack runes are good for Lotus while lightning attack is good for the standard endless.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    From what I've noticed, the double damage rune is better than the others. The illusion one is the worst.

Oh wait, wrong game.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    We need an all new IIF rune which gives +1 GS
    What do you guys think?
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    We need an all new IIF rune which gives +1 GS
    What do you guys think?

:D I see what you did there... stuck with godly fortitude..arent we?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    So what I'm getting is ice attack runes are good for Lotus while lightning attack is good for the standard endless.

You got it wrong.

Lightning attack and fire resist are for Lotus Tower.
    Fire attack and ice resist ae for new maps (4th kingdom).

On the old endless it doesn't matter - the higher damage rune is better, resist rune is useless.
  • Options
    Okay that make sense. Thanks.

Now to farm for two of the same gear...
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I just have a question we all know that normal tower is non-elemental then why the fck when a fire arrow hits u it damages 2 times after the physical hit ?
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I just have a question we all know that normal tower is non-elemental then why the fck when a fire arrow hits u it damages 2 times after the physical hit ?

That's a very good question indeed. It annoyes one beyond control. Also to add the eye hit that's gonna take half your hp no matter the defence. Very unbalanced.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Forgot about that 1 too if u fail in def with this eye = absolute death or 1/4 hp left that another thing will take anyway
  • Options
    I'm gonna a take a shot at this and say that it's just an after effect from the burning. The poison slime does poison damage after it hits you, the fire arrow will do burning damage (though not elemental damage) as well.