Hackers messing up the ranking in Survival Tourney

2Next

Comments

• Options
    justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    Just putting it out there.. there is only 800 people above 160
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Runes could have been done right, but it was done wrong.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Runes could have been done right, but it was done wrong.

I feel that the system is good now....until next update comes and another thousand players quit. In the end, all that's gonna be left are the big money spenders.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Don't give them ideas. They've put themselves in hot enough water already.
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    I am seriously disappointed with glu on this last survival tourny. You guys didnt even try to clean up the hacks or give out tourny rewards to the appropriate guilds. Hog wash :( get your act together please, and thank you or just dont have a survival tourny at all.
    ~cat
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    I am someone who really loved survival tournaments and was excited to see them back but what is the point if you guys refuse to fix the problems. I get not all things are easy but there has to be a simple solution such as make endless end at a certain point for now or delete all people above a certain point or something.
  • Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    This is becoming pointless. jason++++ is still active after hacking his way to 2 Hall of Fame. He's now on his way to his 3rd. Is this what GluAdmin meant about the cheat team being notified? Just notified I guess. Working on them on the other hand might be a different matter altogether. That's 3 weeks of rampant cheating.

Before when there weren't any cheat team to be notified, they banned the hacks.

Is Glu encouraging players to resort to hacking? Might be, what else is there to explain giving them the rewards.

What more when PvP comes?
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    many website share this modded, many player can download this mod free, from many website... please fix this, or many fair player not play this game again.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mod+eternity+warrior+3+1.2.2&oq=mod&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j0l2.6243j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8
  • Options
    maccs85maccs85 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I will save gluadmin the time: THE CHEAT TEAM HAS BEEN NOTIFIED!!!!
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    He's Jason90622 and he's 5th on the endless leader board at wave 289 and currently on his way to becoming a 3 time hall of fame hack champion.
    2vuiqth.jpg
    so1l3a.jpg
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2