Options

ImpalersClub now recruiting!

JeromeMcSWAGJeromeMcSWAG Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi there. ImpalersClub is now recruiting new members!

ImpalersClub is a fast growing guild with very active and helpful leaders. We started not long ago but we climb up the tournament ladder quickly! We are very friendly and we have a good community even when not doing tournaments.

We are looking for active and dedicated players to join us. We work very hard each tournament and we need people that have high VP, 3000 GS or more and are active in the game and the guild! We are usually in the top 60 but we are now aiming for a higher ranking by recruiting more active players.

We've had many members in the past but most of them have been inactive during the tournaments and/or stoped playing the game. We have now cleared out the guild for more active players.

We do not take kindly on slackers. If you tell us that you will be active during the tournaments and that you will do your absolute best, we expect you to do so. We allow no slackers in the guild! The ones who have not done anything during the tournaments will be kicked without discussion! We work as a team and if you are not a part of it, you have to leave. If you need to go somewhere or if something important comes up, please tell us so or you will be looked at the same as everyone else that are inactive.

Requirement:
1) Need to contribute VP for each tournament.
2) You cannot be in any guild at the moment (obviously).
3) Min 3k GS on atleast 1 hero.

If you do not have what it takes then do NOT apply! We will not accept people who say "I have 1,5k GS but I promise I am really good!!".

Leave down the following info either in this thread or PM me in-game.
1) Username:
2) Main hero GS & level:
3) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type:
4) Are you currently in other guild?:

Example:
1) Username: JeromeMcSWAG
2) Main hero GS & level: Warrior 5k GS level 43
3) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type: 500k VP Offering tournament
4) Are you currently in other guild?: No

Impale and prevail!
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.