Options

Newbie guide to beating endless as warrior.

LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
Hey. I am not super experienced myself but there is some information i feel like sharing. Feel free to add.
Here are few things you need to know about bosses to do decent in tower.

General tips —
1. Safest strategy is to dash in + run out.
2. Find things that you can parry and position them between you and other enemies so you hit everyone
3. Make sure to not whirlwind into invulnerability.
4. Blade barrage is good vs cyclops sometimes if you don't want to get him by his 50% explosion.
5. Save pots and resurrects for when something drops or if you want to reach certain level for quest reward, don't burn them otherwise.
6. You won't need mana pots much later on so feel free to burn them whenever you feel like.

Cyclop
There are few combinations (running and jumping ones)
Most of you did this one a lot of the times so you know that his attacks are easy to parry and at 50% he does AOE damage and becomes invulnerable. Try to avoid 50% hp explosion by hitting him from max range when he is about to hit 50% — auto attack allows it.
Cyclop is one of those enemies that you want to engage asap (come closer and hit). Make sure that cyclop is between you and other enemies so when you parry you hit everyone.
He is probably the easiest target to stack parry but if left unattended he will start head butting you and that hurts, so just try to stay close and focus on parrying him. If you miss parry — he hurts.

Swordmaster (yellow dude)
Another target that you want to focus — much like cyclop he will start doing nastier moves if you are far away but is quite manageable otherwise. Make sure to press parry if you knock him down because he will attack you as soon as he stands. And much like cyclop he is easy to stack parry on. He doesnt have invulnerability though so feel free to whirlwind him down.

Cat
Has one of the most complex attack patterns, high damage and invul. Trick is that she attacks after she jumps a lot of the times and not "while" she jumps, so press parry when she is landing. Although just watch her move pattern closely. If you have some time left you can just let her jump 6 times (till she stands still), dash, hit few times and step back to let her jump 6 more times. She won't be able to chase you. Dash is great vs her — go in, burst, go out. Later when you know the pattern you ll be able to parry.

Eye
Very dangerous in particular situations — if you are in range after it dashes it will do huge AOE damage knocking you to the ground (possibly multiple times) so either parry when he flies high or just try to kill asap / dash in - run out a lot.

Archer
Huge damage. If you can — kill him asap. If you can't — just run around so his arrows don't hit you.

——— Useless ones

Slime
The least useless out of the 4 — if you just stand on 1 place it can spit on you and jump on you and while it doesn't do huge damage it got some sort of knock back which is annoying.
More annoying than dangerous. If you got a lot of those + some dangerous enemies just make sure to move quite a lot to avoid multiple knock backs which can fk your parries.

Axeman
Can be annoying only if you completely ignore him.
Otherwise he and his attacks are super slow so its very easy to parry but if he hits you you ll get controlled for a second so make sure to stay aware. Do not go for this guy on purpose, he is not a threat.

Mummy
Another "free" boss. At some point he start running towards you with hands spread towards you but that rarely happens. No need to focus him.

Blue beast
Trick is to kill him last — he has some weird attack pattern that will most likely make him miss all his attacks if you move a lot. If left 1 on 1 though he might be tricky — just keep moving forward so you are closer to his back or do whirlwind — he becomes incapacitated when taking damage.

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Here's my strategy for all characters.

Get gold weapons, pay real money, destroy enemies.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Thanks for this. I am currently on wave 110, but struggling getting higher because I need to increase my GS and also I am holding off on maxing my 36 gold Blade of Courintav(currently 15/15) for a Chad sword.

Anyway one comment I wanted to make was imo the F*CKING EYEs are the most dangerous creatures. In fact they are almost ALWAYS the ones to ruin my runs. They are very difficult to parry when they go up in the air, and if you miss half your life or more is gone. I have almost smashed my device numerous times bc of those Eyes.

If you have any particular strategies for them I would like to hear
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    1. Cyclops dont jump, and that not even Cyclops. it's Ogre and Bearman
    2. When you said Axeman and Blue beast, did you mean Hammer Skeleton and Direworf?

3. You dont want to let Direworf go unchecked, he will jump you from out of you screen. Kill him first.

4. You can parry Ogre and Bearman 50% heal burst. So it alot safer to hit him with normal attack than Blade barrage. Blade barrage would work fine, if they are low lv and you deal alot damage. But when you fight those at very high lv, they could just keep attacking or get close to you and burst at your face.

5. Greatsword Skeleton and all minibosses do have invulnerability while getting up and while attacking. You can stop his attack, only if you do so much damage to him. It wont work the same at high LV, where you do little damage to him. So if you gonna whirlwind him, make it fast and hit him while he spawning or just finish his attack.
  • Options
    Thanks for this. I am currently on wave 110, but struggling getting higher because I need to increase my GS and also I am holding off on maxing my 36 gold Blade of Courintav(currently 15/15) for a Chad sword.

Anyway one comment I wanted to make was imo the F*CKING EYEs are the most dangerous creatures. In fact they are almost ALWAYS the ones to ruin my runs. They are very difficult to parry when they go up in the air, and if you miss half your life or more is gone. I have almost smashed my device numerous times bc of those Eyes.

If you have any particular strategies for them I would like to hear

Floating Eye
    You need to hit him with dash while he spawning and kill him as fast as you can.
    For his Dash attack remember his dash range, and stand ready at the spot that he will stop, then parry him.

For his behavior.
    He will float toward you, and when in range, he will use his dash attack and stomp 2 time. But he cant do that 2 time in a row, the next dash he wont stomp. Also if you already in close range for his stomp, he will only stomp once.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Floating Eye
    You need to hit him with dash while he spawning and kill him as fast as you can.
    For his Dash attack remember his dash range, and stand ready at the spot that he will stop, then parry him.

For his behavior.
    He will float toward you, and when in range, he will use his dash attack and stomp 2 time. But he cant do that 2 time in a row, the next dash he wont stomp. Also if you already in close range for his stomp, he will only stomp once.

Ok thank you
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    ye i completely missed dire wolf and thanks for the other corrections. Hopefully people can still understand what bosses i had in mind :D

When i said blue beast i meant bearman i think. Other than that ogre and cyclop are the big dudes ye, differences are minimal though — one leaps and one headbutts.
  • Options
    Lieto wrote: »
    ye i completely missed dire wolf and thanks for the other corrections. Hopefully people can still understand what bosses i had in mind :D

When i said blue beast i meant bearman i think. Other than that ogre and cyclop are the big dudes ye, differences are minimal though — one leaps and one headbutts.

No no the one that jump is the bearman. There is no cyclops in tower of hero, the one that look like him is Ogre
    So the blue one must be wolfman
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    There is no reason to have a guide to warrior. Hell, here's my advice for you all: Go learn how to parry.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    There is no reason to have a guide to warrior. Hell, here's my advice for you all: Go learn how to parry.

Lolz as if you can block after blocking an attack immediately. Say 4 floating eye, three marksman, 4 wolfman chief, and 4 catkin in one wave attack you all once. What you'll do? If you persist, saying you can then can you record your fights for us and upload it on youtube?

What I hate about EW3 is the cool down of our skills, unblockable attack of enemy and invulnerability of enemies. Our character do not have invulnerability.