Options

My mage turned black

SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
So uhm yea.
W4ilsWr.jpg

(Idk how the image thing works, apparently)
Jewelz

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Have you restarted the game to see if it sets your Mage's graphics texture back to the norm?
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well well well....looks like we got another moderator who just so happens to be a developer.

Mind if i ask......will money have any involvement with PvP?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Well well well....looks like we got another moderator who just so happens to be a developer.

You really don't need to ask a moderator--or anyone for that matter, to answer this question.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Ultra- give it a rest. ;) You're OBSESSED. Want to know about how we've done PvP, you can check out our other games- Motocross, EW2, etc.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Lmao, how do you post images dude?:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Ultra- give it a rest. ;) You're OBSESSED. Want to know about how we've done PvP, you can check out our other games- Motocross, EW2, etc.

Well looking at EW 2, money had nothing to do with PvP so I'm assuming it won't in ew 3 @Ultra
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Have you restarted the game to see if it sets your Mage's graphics texture back to the norm?

Thanks for making my pic actually work, but could you tell me how you did it? o.o

And she's sometimes solid black like that, or flickering..
    And that is never not happening, the flickering, which is an issue for myself, and others, I'm sure, who, like myself, are epileptic.

I like commas.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thanks for making my pic actually work, but could you tell me how you did it? o.o

And she's sometimes solid black like that, or flickering..
    And that is never not happening, the flickering, which is an issue for myself, and others, I'm sure, who, like myself, are epileptic.

I like commas.

Commas are awesome.

I just took the link you had for the picture and used the "Insert Image" button just above the typing field. After you click that button it asks you to input a URL for the picture, which I did, and poof a nice pretty picture. Well would have been a pretty picture if it wasn't of a graphics error.

Can you let me know what device you are using to run the game?
  • Options
    Uhm I dont actually see an insert image button.. http://i.imgur.com/xYSSSoE.jpg
    And it's an iPad something xD I'm not sure what version

Edit: I think I figured it out xD

xYSSSoE.jpg

Edit: Yay
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Ha, it happened again.
    Black HellBoy
    DXlzCte.jpg
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Ha, it happened again.
    Black HellBoy
    DXlzCte.jpg

That happens when you get wifi problems and you go on a level. I happened to me before but the floor was just completely black instead.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Well looking at EW 2, money had nothing to do with PvP

Really? In EW2 we know that there's a Battle Energy that decreasing every time you enter a PvP battle, its like a ship tokens in ew3 and when you are eager to battle more you must pay real money.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Really? In EW2 we know that there's a Battle Energy that decreasing every time you enter a PvP battle, its like a ship tokens in ew3 and when you are eager to battle more you must pay real money.

Well in the end an implementation like this is really the best and most fair way to go.
    Yes you get to enter a fight more often if you pay but if you suck and lose your fights you will drop and loose ranking anyway. Someone who is good at PvP but doesn´t pay can still keep climbing with the fewer fights and if he is that good he can get the number one spot without any Money.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Once you go black you never go back.