Options

PvP Suggestion.

BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
Since PvP is on the horizon I am thinking maybe we can do something about not to let other player see what runes or gear u have. So how about premium clothing skins like HighSchool Uniform, Ninja Outfit (would really look good on the Oni Blade), and someother outfit you can wear to hide what you have. Of course that is either purchaseable through the "Store".

hoo-ah?

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Why don't we just have a PvP system where no runes allowed. You know, since it's supposed to be a skill based playing field. not one where some guy who spends thousands on a whole set of gold runes can just sweep.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    hmmm... no runes? so let say a max "skilled" warrior going against the same player..what then block and counter each other to death? see who ever miss countering first? Runes are there for "Extra Advantage" against other player. Now if runes or gears are hidden then that will be more challenge yea? skilled player or not.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    BlazeCooL wrote: »
    hmmm... no runes? so let say a max "skilled" warrior going against the same player..what then block and counter each other to death?

Yes. That's how i want pvp to be. No cash involved. Just skill
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yes. That's how i want pvp to be. No cash involved. Just skill

I wish runes were gone so bad man.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Why not just make the runes meaningful to people? I wont pay a dime for an element that works 1/3 or the time but I would spend some money on runes that, say, increased movement speed, iif or for life/energy drain/regen, attack, CC, CD, etc.