Options

drop rate on the Phoenix pet?

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
Good? I have 220 IIF and my mage can kill the boss in 15 seconds so I'm expecting maybe 1-2 hours at work today finding this.

No chance on the 44...

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Good? I have 220 IIF and my mage can kill the boss in 15 seconds so I'm expecting maybe 1-2 hours at work today finding this.

No chance on the 44...
    I got the wings and fenix after 12 hours just killing these two...
  • Options
    I can't even kill the second boss even with 5200 GS haha. I've seen the blood wings before and I'm not too big of a fan on them.

My storm wings are already on my mage so no need for farming a different one.
  • Options
    BatttosaiBatttosai Registered Users 1 Posts
    Started farming today with 190% IIF, got the Fenix in about 20-30 kills :)
    (Note: not sure if the fact that i spent $20 on rune spins just before the kill helped my chances loll)
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I got the pet after about an hour - over 1000 kills on Oni and no wings yet. IIF is 462% but it doesn't seem to matter much for wings/pets.
  • Options
    rodolfof1rodolfof1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    I got the pet after about an hour - over 1000 kills on Oni and no wings yet. IIF is 462% but it doesn't seem to matter much for wings/pets.

Did you get the pet from which boss? the 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    The pet is obviously from the first boss only mate!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    rodolfof1 wrote: »
    Did you get the pet from which boss? the 1st, 2nd or 3rd?

The special prizes are (clearly) shown for the type of boss you're choosing.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Thats why I say that people are blind nowadays.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Thats why I say that people are blind nowadays.

Well even though the picture is next to each boss, it was never made clear each boss drops that type only. Possibly it could have been the three bosses can drop all of them. The same for their runes, it was not clear if that was their attack or their weakness.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Someone once did a detailed study on IFF from many users. I wish someone would do one on drop rates from bosses such as the 3 new ones at spirit bridge.

Edit: I just got it! hehe. It was a big green ball thing at the end of combat.... I had done about 10 kills in a row on him today. 336 IIF if that matters..

Previously I have killed him 15 times with nothing though.
  • Options
    IcepawIcepaw Registered Users 15 Posts
    What are the special prizes for each lvl? 1st pet, 2nd? 3rd?
  • Options
    Icepaw wrote: »
    What are the special prizes for each lvl? 1st pet, 2nd? 3rd?

?? there is picture of the prize when you select a boss.

Fenix Pet, Blood Moon Wings, Oni Weapon
  • Options
    I got a green ball from the first boss and it was a drill. Then again when I did get the Phoenix I was standing at the drop location and picked it up before it appeared on the ground.
  • Options
    IcepawIcepaw Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks again grimlock lol
  • Options
    what do the pets and wings look like on the ground? I've only ever seen them on the loot page. I'm guessing they just look like reagents?
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    what do the pets and wings look like on the ground? I've only ever seen them on the loot page. I'm guessing they just look like reagents?

They look like the reagnets but are green just like the drill.

I got the blood wings after about 500+ kills with 460 iff, and was really lucky with the pheonix put getting that with under 50 kills with the same iff.
  • Options
    Eziekial wrote: »
    They look like the reagnets but are green just like the drill.

I got the blood wings after about 500+ kills with 460 iff, and was really lucky with the pheonix put getting that with under 50 kills with the same iff.

Thanks!

Yes, I don't think iif matters much with pets/wings - can anyone confirm this?

With 463% iif:

1 hour for the Fenix pet
    over 1500 kills for the Blood Moon wings
    roughly 40 kills for the Oni Blade

I think it's more so luck than anything else.
  • Options
    Well even though the picture is next to each boss, it was never made clear each boss drops that type only. Possibly it could have been the three bosses can drop all of them. The same for their runes, it was not clear if that was their attack or their weakness.

Its as clear as glass man.
  • Options
    Someone once did a detailed study on IFF from many users. I wish someone would do one on drop rates from bosses such as the 3 new ones at spirit bridge.

Edit: I just got it! hehe. It was a big green ball thing at the end of combat.... I had done about 10 kills in a row on him today. 336 IIF if that matters..

Previously I have killed him 15 times with nothing though.

How much time did it take u to beat him?