Options

[Video] Warrior vs Oni

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
This is not the fastest way, but the right way to do thing.

1. Parry
2. Parry
3. Auto Parry :cool:

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You mind giving a video with monk or mage?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    How'd you record your screen? Airplay to another apple device with recording software? Or is there an app that actually works..?

I was gonna make a vid with my mage but couldn't find any screen recording apps lol

Edit: Reflector, unregistered trial mode.. -Googles- Oh, it's an airplay thing ;-;
    Jewelz
  • Options
    You mind giving a video with monk or mage?

Here mage
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?102494-Video-Mage-Vs-Oni

Monk gotta wait, I need more Gem to remove the old rune. He has only 1 set of gear :(
    How'd you record your screen? Airplay to another apple device with recording software? Or is there an app that actually works..?

I was gonna make a vid with my mage but couldn't find any screen recording apps lol

Edit: Reflector, unregistered trial mode.. -Googles- Oh, it's an airplay thing ;-;

yes Reflector
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    This is not the fastest way, but the right way to do thing.

1. Parry
    2. Parry
    3. Auto Parry :cool:

What platform are u playing on? On my device the graphics aren't that cool as yours.
  • Options
    The Saint wrote: »
    What platform are u playing on? On my device the graphics aren't that cool as yours.

Iphone 5c :)
  • Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    Great parrying skills. Didn't took a single hit. Level 55? That must took awhile to reach.

What runes did you have?
  • Options
    Iphone 5c :)

O ok. As always iphones are better than any other phones.
  • Options
    Ethanbugs wrote: »
    Great parrying skills. Didn't took a single hit. Level 55? That must took awhile to reach.

What runes did you have?
    I believe all must be thunder. What I've experienced is, even they are common ones, they do a considerable amount of damage.
  • Options
    It's 3 Purple Lightning :D
  • Options
    It's 3 Purple Lightning :D

Lol I thought so
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    if you use a mod, you can kill oni general in 5 second with 3 char with any gs do you have... i like it.... thanks glu, you make me and all player use a mod, still alive... hahahaha
  • Options
    Gonzalo SpicerGonzalo Spicer Registered Users 12 Posts
    How do you time the final attack he makes? The one after he shoots the three vertical flames, I think its around 21 seconds in. Thanks.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    How do you time the final attack he makes? The one after he shoots the three vertical flames, I think its around 21 seconds in. Thanks.

Very easy even with mage the slowest.
    1- Stand far away from him, at the opposite end of the bridge
    2- Stand just to the RIGHT of him before the attack (I think if you stand left he will aim at you)
    3- Just before the attack move just to the LEFT of him (It doesn't matter which of the 2 attacks he uses, you will be standing in the same spot when they come at you and miss them. The two flames, you will be inbetween, the single flame, you will be on the left of it.
    4- The two flame attack, stand still after first one. The single flames, wait for two, move right, wait for two, move left, wait for three, move right... (hope I got that right but you will get the pattern)
  • Options
    Gonzalo SpicerGonzalo Spicer Registered Users 12 Posts
    @ harry potter, thanks for the response, however I was speaking of the lunge attack he does after the flames. Thanks.