Options

[Video] Mage Vs Oni

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
1. Avoid his dash at all cause.
2. Freeze him when you can
3. At 1:41 let the first attack hit you, because you need your freeze for the next one.

Mage with only 3 Green lightning rune.

IMG_1094_zpsc927413f.png

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Thank you. That was a very much needed guide. I'm horrible with mage.

I hope i can do the same thing and get that gold lvl 44, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I want that L44 weapon and armor.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Tried doing this with purple unbreakable and no runes. Let's just say my mage got ... "abused" and barely left a scratch in return.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Yay he kills him the same way I do xD
    Jewelz
  • Options
    No joke, i hit that guy for 88 damage with a maxed purple butcher wand.

I guess i can give up on that gold lvl44, lol.
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Yay he kills him the same way I do xD

Same here.
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    1. Avoid his dash at all cause.
    2. Freeze him when you can
    3. At 1:41 let the first attack hit you, because you need your freeze for the next one.

Mage with only 3 Green lightning rune.

IMG_1094_zpsc927413f.png

Da faaak ○_○. U guys are skilled like hell. I'm no way gonna defeat peeps like u in pvp. That was like child's play for u. Those wave attacks were way too difficult to dodge for me.

Btw thanks for the video, it was really really helpful.
  • Options
    The Saint wrote: »
    Da faaak ○_○. U guys are skilled like hell. I'm no way gonna defeat peeps like u in pvp. That was like child's play for u. Those wave attacks were way too difficult to dodge for me.

Btw thanks for the video, it was really really helpful.

It was child's play because he fought the boss a lot and perfected his mage's moves.

PvP will be different because our moves aren't as predictable as general oni's.

And the waves are easy to dodge once you get the hang of it.

And yes, this video was extremely help. Thanks void.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Well I can kill the general now, because I changed my runes to suit him..

What annoys me most about him is the amount of time he jumps... it seems to be he jumps in, attacks, I cast orb, he jumps back out and only gets 1/2 the damage from the orb. I am trying flame at times also.. but its still frustrating.

Ive killed him 20 times or so now, often using pots which are running out, and no gold drop from him yet.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup my last kill lasted 6 minutes. So fing frustrating. I got hit mebbe twice in whole fight. He just simply kept bridge jumping over and over again. Right through freezes and orbs. I realize we cant kill everything in 6 seconds but this is just ridiculous. All for a weapon most of us that can kill him already have.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    A few tips... I have found eruption is much better than orb... Orb tends to do to much damage, and when he gets to much he jumps. So..
    * start with eruption
    * when you are close use eruption (and of course ice blink when you can
    * when he turns white use laser (torrent of flame)
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    It was child's play because he fought the boss a lot and perfected his mage's moves.

PvP will be different because our moves aren't as predictable as general oni's.

And the waves are easy to dodge once you get the hang of it.

And yes, this video was extremely help. Thanks void.
    Yeah sure our moves won't be periodic and predictable in pvp,but i'm talking about learning his moves so fast, I catch things a little late, like some moves of cyclops I figured now lol. He is skilled enough to learn everything thing about oni in just a day or two that's what surprises me.
    And yeah once again thanks, now I can kill him like a pest :p
  • Options
    You have it all wrong

He will start off with close combat, this is when you need to force him to jump by deal enough damage, you can't stop him.
    Then you have to dodge all his attack up to 0:31 in the video. After that he will standing still.
    This is when you need to attack him 15000~20000 dmg, to reset his standing animation. You much not let his standing animation end, or he will jump again.

So by using Eruption, you wont have enough MP or Eruption still on cooldown, to deal 15000~20000 dmg to reset his stand every 3 sec.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    For saint his pattern is easy i got it right after 5th try , and for people who where asking from the last post void said yeah he uses the same technic that i am using
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    For saint his pattern is easy i got it right after 5th try , and for people who where asking from the last post void said yeah he uses the same technic that i am using

Well i post this up before your, so it you who use my technic :D
    But there a few people talk about it while im making video, so it not really our technic now.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Well i didn't see your vid and i even can't , can't find the link u posted on your both threads and anyway i figured it out my self
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    if you use a mod, you can kill oni general in 5 second with 3 char with any gs do you have... i like it.... thanks glu, you make me and all player use a mod, still alive... hahahaha