Options

Unbreakable Head: Keep or Ditch?

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
My mage found an unbreakable from Nian. However, it has no attributes other than health and defense. My IIF will go under 200 if I fully upgrade it, however I still have potential to get it back above 200 with my ring upgraded to full 15/15.

Do I keep it or ditch it? Also reagents are factored in; I only have 8 hearts and no bloods.

Comments

• Options
    Current set up is purples tier 7 for helm, weapon, armor, blue boots, ring, tier 6 necklace and pauldrons.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    If you're farming Nian, why not get a full transcendant set?

It's much better than impervious gear since you can max it out with soulshards.

As for the helm, i say keep it, but don't upgrade it yet. After you get a gold lvl 36, go farm hellboy for unbreakables. Upgrade the helm last, unless you get a resolve one.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    My mage found an unbreakable from Nian. However, it has no attributes other than health and defense. My IIF will go under 200 if I fully upgrade it, however I still have potential to get it back above 200 with my ring upgraded to full 15/15.

Do I keep it or ditch it? Also reagents are factored in; I only have 8 hearts and no bloods.
    Keep it and fully upgrade it, when you reach hellboy it is gonna take a long time before he drops all unbreakble gear, the drop rate has gone down after the update 1.2
    I had the same thought when i got unbreakable helmet of fortitude, now i have almost all godly gear and have never seen unbreakable helmet of resolve. Thats my case its definetly gonna be different with you, do what you feel is right to do :)
  • Options
    I figured I'd try for all unbreakables in Nian. I probably won't upgrade my helm since reagents are low for me. I'm trying for a 36 gold weapon, but any gold with IIF I'll take.