Options

Can you even get wings from ivar anymore?

chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
I already know the drop rate for wings is ridiculous, but after two weeks of just ivar and endless, granted I have gotten a bunch of unbreakable talismans, and others, still no wings, I'm a very dedicated player and I don't wanna start on new bosses until, can you please enlighten me, thanx

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    chevyss wrote: »
    I already know the drop rate for wings is ridiculous, but after two weeks of just ivar and endless, granted I have gotten a bunch of unbreakable talismans, and others, still no wings, I'm a very dedicated player and I don't wanna start on new bosses until, can you please enlighten me, thanx

I tried for an even longer time and still no luck, if you try the 2. boss in spirit bridge you will get bloodmoon wings much easier and faster.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    I got wings today for the 1st time. Killed him like a billion times before, today just once for the daily quest.. So yes - you can still get them.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thanx, I know boss 2 drops, but I wanted ivar wings, thanx for feedback, if I don't get them today, I'll probably switch over