Options

glu is a joke, not serius to banned for hacker and modder player

flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
i am very angry, why glu cheat team not serius to banned a hacker and a modder player in IOS or ANDROID, in survival tunament last day before, many hacker win a reward and still playing tommorow, every update this game, nothing to fix a obb or a apk this game for a modder and a hacker, because after update a modded this game lunching after 2 until 3 day after update, and many many player download this mod and playing with this mod. in endless a heroes tower many player finish 160 wave above ( 1000 player above is use mod ). thankx to glu, you are not serius, you are a joke, in turnament survival today, many player use mod and still life. you down the reward and not banned modder or hacker player.. hahahahhahhahhah

GLU YOU ARE A JOKE AND NOT SERIUS TO MAKE THIS GAME FAIR PLAY.. THANK

every people use this mod to up status gear, all gear status is up.

http://s22.postimg.org/h814i5l25/image.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/bu2calvbx/a_2.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/jbbjptkv1/a_3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    many website share this modded, many player can download this mod free, from many website... please fix this, or many fair player not play this game again.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mod+eternity+warrior+3+1.2.2&oq=mod+eternity+warroir+3+1.2.2&aqs=chrome..69i57.12333j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=mod+eternity+warrior+3+1.2.2&spell=1
  • Options
    MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    I confirm its getting very annoying!!
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Really??? Are you a fair player?

Somebody still saved your pics before you deleted.

Are you so angry that another hacker beats you?

hacker01_zpsbc89545e.png

hacker02_zps0bb8a7d2.png
  • Options
    i play fair 2 month, and never win a turnament, i angry, and download a mod form forum hack, now i win every turnament, and get many-many top gear, like i share... i angry because, many hacker still alive and make fair player not win and not get a rank in all time gs or all time vp. thanks

play fair, without buy a gems same can not win every turnament.

i am angry because hacker still alive until now and win every turnament
  • Options
    i will play fair again until, glu serius to banned hacker and make hacker thingking play this game again, after he got a banned before
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Such caps much flame wow.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    Such caps much flame wow.

LOL. Sorry. Too funny.
  • Options
    maccs85maccs85 Registered Users 15 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    LOL. Sorry. Too funny.
    So u get a player openly admitting to hacking. Yet you don't do anything just have a laugh to yourself? Can you at least give rough time frame for when glu plan to stop the cheating?
  • Options
    maccs85 wrote: »
    So u get a player openly admitting to hacking. Yet you don't do anything just have a laugh to yourself? Can you at least give rough time frame for when glu plan to stop the cheating?

Well, I have no visibility into tickets, accounts, or cheaters. I am a forum moderator and I laughed at a clever forum comment that referenced doge, not at the fact that there are cheaters. I have no control over when the EW3 team cleans the boards or what they'll do. They are aware of the cheaters and are doing what they can.

The rough time line to "stop" the cheating is never. We have no 100% effective way to stop cheaters because no matter what we do, they will find a way around it. The team is constantly adjusting to deal with the cheaters on all of the boards across hundreds of devices and multiple platforms. When we banned rooted devices, there was a serious backlash. When we unbanned rooted devices there were more cheaters. The team does what it can to adjust as cheaters get more pervasive. But "stop" implies that they will never return, and unfortunately, cheaters will always return no matter what we do.
  • Options
    Well, I have no visibility into tickets, accounts, or cheaters. I am a forum moderator and I laughed at a clever forum comment that referenced doge, not at the fact that there are cheaters. I have no control over when the EW3 team cleans the boards or what they'll do. They are aware of the cheaters and are doing what they can.

The rough time line to "stop" the cheating is never. We have no 100% effective way to stop cheaters because no matter what we do, they will find a way around it. The team is constantly adjusting to deal with the cheaters on all of the boards across hundreds of devices and multiple platforms. When we banned rooted devices, there was a serious backlash. When we unbanned rooted devices there were more cheaters. The team does what it can to adjust as cheaters get more pervasive. But "stop" implies that they will never return, and unfortunately, cheaters will always return no matter what we do.

So PvP is just gonna be another hackfest. So what's the point if cheaters are just gonna win the top prizes all the time.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts

fair enough....but how about this guy who is about to get on hall of fame for third time who is at endless level 289....you expect us to believe that nothing can be done about him? We get it can't be stopped but it can be slowed down and it can be abated yet glu has done nothing for weeks about it. Those of us who have a clue don't expect it to be stopped but expect something to be done..when can we expect to see anything done at all? You say they are doing what they can...after weeks of doing nothing are we supposed to believe that? I'm sorry but as we sit here watching a dude with over 35 million vp get ready to hack is way to third time on hall of fame board we begin to lose all faith that glu is doing anything at all.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Really??? Are you a fair player?

Somebody still saved your pics before you deleted.

Are you so angry that another hacker beats you?

hacker01_zpsbc89545e.png

hacker02_zps0bb8a7d2.png

lol awesome...way to buster the cheater!!! this is exactly what ****es me off...this cheating ****er has oni eye staff and the monk weapon...ive legitimately farmed oni gen for over 50 hours and still no weapon on my mage.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    They are aware of the cheaters and are doing what they can.

Do you really believe what you're saiyng??
    The HOF on IOS is such a hard thing to clean since it's been over two weeks and PinoyF*ckGlu is still there?
    Or they enjoy it as much as I do?
    That tournament was a total failure in awarding the prizes. The main hackers in guilds may not have received the prizes (I'm not very sure of that - I3eadmau5 is still doing very well in the past two Survival Tournaments despite the fact that he was on wave 252 on Lotus Tower) but the rest of the guild did.

L.e: This will be my last post regarding hackers since I'm starting to feel more like Don Quixote fighting the windmills.
    L.l.e: iOS players should not complain on Android is much worse.
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    flamerio88 wrote: »
    i will play fair again until, glu serius to banned hacker and make hacker thingking play this game again, after he got a banned before
    are you like Micronesian?
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    fair enough....but how about this guy who is about to get on hall of fame for third time who is at endless level 289....you expect us to believe that nothing can be done about him? We get it can't be stopped but it can be slowed down and it can be abated yet glu has done nothing for weeks about it. Those of us who have a clue don't expect it to be stopped but expect something to be done..when can we expect to see anything done at all? You say they are doing what they can...after weeks of doing nothing are we supposed to believe that? I'm sorry but as we sit here watching a dude with over 35 million vp get ready to hack is way to third time on hall of fame board we begin to lose all faith that glu is doing anything at all.

I understand what you are saying. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. That is all I have to report.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I understand what you are saying. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. That is all I have to report.

Can anything be done with right prizes going to the right people? Weve probably missed out on over 40 gold runes prizes because of the hacking..
    hope something can be done quickly
    ;)
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    We dont mind the cheats.. we cant tolerate helplessness. .. just ban every one above 154... we dont care if they hack.. atleast put a cap on the endless at 150... is that so hard... I think even u can do it gluadmin. .. its hillarious. ..
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    2mi5hfl.png
    291bxuh.png
    "The team is aware of the issue and is working on it."
    Trololo lololooloooo troloooo! Give us money players and go die!
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    They didn't even bother to postpone giving rewards now. So just that you know for real that nothing has been done about the problem, all hackers are happy to receive their rewards and to mess the game once again. Thank you GLU for your hard work and dedication in dealing with this issue...
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    HasmodaiHasmodai Registered Users 13 Posts
    The rough time line to "stop" the cheating is never. We have no 100% effective way to stop cheaters because no matter what we do, they will find a way around it. (...) But "stop" implies that they will never return, and unfortunately, cheaters will always return no matter what we do.

I'm sorry, but this is just wrong. Everyone knows that there are many online games which are free of cheating. If Glu team "can not" stop the cheating players, it's simply because the game isn't profitable enough to worth the effort or they are just too incompetent to do it. Either way, this is enough for me and a lot of serious players to quit this game.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You know, i heard Clash of Clans brings an update every week that gets rid of hackers. That game is impossible to hack.

And then Glu wonders why so many people are mad. I mean, we only want to improve their product, after all.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Then glu decide to bring in a tournie that's either pay to win or the guilds that have done well on previous tourneys and been given rune god offerings as a reward can win. Well guess who's no1 the biggest hack guild going deviljins what a surprise so there gonna win the 4th hackfest
  • Options
    maccs85 wrote: »
    Then glu decide to bring in a tournie that's either pay to win or the guilds that have done well on previous tourneys and been given rune god offerings as a reward can win. Well guess who's no1 the biggest hack guild going deviljins what a surprise so there gonna win the 4th hackfest

are you, belive only deviljins guild is a hacker all member?? i belive all top ten guild in vp all time, have a member use a mod or a hack.. or all player over wave 160 is a hacker in heroes tower and all player over wave 60 is a hacker in a lotus..... how many they are?? over 3000 player, and how much limit member in deviljins ( 50 player ) LOL you justice deviljins in only guild with modder or hacker player.. bullllll****ttttt!!!!!!
  • Options
    i am, one a player use mod, and i play over wave 200 in heroes tower, and still alive..

and i not a deviljins member.. lol
    my guild with me as a leader guild and have 50 member, 15+ member active and all my member in my guild use a mod.....

wkwkwkwkkwkwkwkwkkwkwkwkwkkkwkwkwkkw.. i say thanks for glu
  • Options
    flamerio88 wrote: »
    are you, belive only deviljins guild is a hacker all member?? i belive all top ten guild in vp all time, have a member use a mod or a hack.. or all player over wave 160 is a hacker in heroes tower and all player over wave 60 is a hacker in a lotus..... how many they are?? over 3000 player, and how much limit member in deviljins ( 50 player ) LOL you justice deviljins in only guild with modder or hacker player.. bullllll****ttttt!!!!!!

No I said deviljins are the BIGGEST hack guild not the only hack guild
  • Options
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    Devolved thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.